The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Part 1. finished :h:

:biggrin: I loved part 2
Original post by Jaydiee
Yeah
Apparently she just came across as being really up herself. She was really rude to anyone who asked for an autograph. Whilst I can imagine it's probably quite annoying always being asked for it, theres no need to get rude.

She was a bit like that when filming down here, but that was probably because the boys from sixth form were shouting at her to get her tits out :\
Reply 1782
Original post by RDavies93
I'm jealous tbh. How did you manage it. Your poor brain...

i dont even know how??? i was dared by some friends and i was feeling in a silly mood, so decided i might as well...got nothing to lose (apart from a few brain cells of course)
Reply 1783
:biggrin: I loved part 2

Yeah, I could watch Part 2 or I could move onto another on the never ending list of films I have to watch :facepalm:
Original post by Deyesy
Yeah, I could watch Part 2 or I could move onto another on the never ending list of films I have to watch :facepalm:

Watch part 2 :smile: Also, I would just like to say, the bit where Dobby died, that is where I live ::smile: Well not on the actual beach obviously, but still. Wooo :smile:
Original post by mia )
i dont even know how??? i was dared by some friends and i was feeling in a silly mood, so decided i might as well...got nothing to lose (apart from a few brain cells of course)

That is one odd dare :tongue: Ah well, you will recover! :biggrin:
Reply 1786
Watch part 2 :smile: Also, I would just like to say, the bit where Dobby died, that is where I live ::smile: Well not on the actual beach obviously, but still. Wooo :smile:

Alrights. I'll watch it after making a cup of tea :h: Is it sad that I wasn't THAT bothered by his death?
Reply 1787
That is one odd dare :tongue: Ah well, you will recover! :biggrin:

yeh i now it was wasnt it?

btw are you guys talking about herminie granger/the person who played her??
Original post by Deyesy
Alrights. I'll watch it after making a cup of tea :h: Is it sad that I wasn't THAT bothered by his death?

TEA :biggrin: I wasn't bothered tbh. People in the cinema were crying... it was all a bit over the top.
Original post by mia )
yeh i now it was wasnt it?

btw are you guys talking about herminie granger/the person who played her??

Yeah :L

Umm well, I think so... Unless everyone else moved on and I missed it. :colondollar:
Reply 1790
TEA :biggrin: I wasn't bothered tbh. People in the cinema were crying... it was all a bit over the top.

Good to know I'm not a heartless bastard then by not being terribly upset by it :h: Crying over the death of a CGI... :rolleyes:
Original post by Deyesy
Good to know I'm not a heartless bastard then by not being terribly upset by it :h: Crying over the death of a CGI... :rolleyes:

Not at all :smile: I know, just stupid!
Reply 1792
Original post by Deyesy

you wasnt bothered about dobby dying :eek:

the houself that would do anything for harry potter...:cry2:

btw, i cried :colonhash:
Original post by mia )

I can't help myself... I'm laughing... Sorry Mia!!!
Reply 1794
Not at all :smile: I know, just stupid!

The girl in question will no doubt be 'WHAT?! You weren't bothered? :eek:'

Original post by mia )

Really? No :facepalm: I expected to be like ':frown: :frown: :frown:' and be on a downer after it but I'm just not :s-smilie:
Reply 1795
I can't help myself... I'm laughing... Sorry Mia!!!

lol...but i cry for everything, i think ive cried in everysingle movie ive watched :colondollar:

its really wired though because when it comes to me im as solid as rock the worst thing can happen to me but i wont cry...but when it comes to other people i just cant help myself and the water works start...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mia )
lol...but i cry for everything, i think ive cried in everysingle movie ive watched :colondollar:

its really wired though because when it comes to me im as solid as rock the worst thing can happen to me but i wont cry...but when it comes to other people i just cant help myself and the water works start...

Oh my... I never cry at films. I always have "it's not real" going round my head :/ Maybe youre crying at films is you redirecting your tears from real life situations. (I doubt it but sometimes I like to speak crap)
Reply 1797
Oh my... I never cry at films. I always have "it's not real" going round my head :/ Maybe youre crying at films is you redirecting your tears from real life situations. (I doubt it but sometimes I like to speak crap)

I was slightly upset toward the of the second Sherlock Holmes movie - for reasons I won't say so not to ruin it :tongue: But generally I'm like you :h:
Original post by Deyesy
I was slightly upset toward the of the second Sherlock Holmes movie - for reasons I won't say so not to ruin it :tongue: But generally I'm like you :h:

I want to see this so badly. I love sherlock! I prefer the series but the films still awesome!
Reply 1799

i have that going through my head too, i just always end up crying. honestly as soon as the movie begins my friends are like "remeber mia this is just a movie...the people are acting" but it never works :tongue:

nope you speak sense could be a possibility...

Latest