The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham Conditional Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ruthelizabeth
I applied to the same top 2 accomodation as you :smile: theres about 8 from my school going to birmingham! which is loads!

Really! Eight is loads! I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one from my school to have applied to Birmingham. I'm don't think anyone applied for it as an insurance choice either, so I'm all on my own! :tongue: I thought that both Ashcroft and Maple Bank looked really nice, plus they seem like great value for money! You don't seem to have to share with as many people as with some of the others, only about 5/6 to a kitchen/bathroom. :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by RichmondUK
firmed Archaeology and Ancient History ABB

applied for tennis courts i think.. cant remember exactly it was a while ago now

I applied for Ancient History too! Did you go to any of the open days?
Reply 182
Firmed UoB for Physics and Astrophysics and my top choice accom is tennis courts, just need those 3As now :biggrin:
Original post by Book&Cover
Really! Eight is loads! I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one from my school to have applied to Birmingham. I'm don't think anyone applied for it as an insurance choice either, so I'm all on my own! :tongue: I thought that both Ashcroft and Maple Bank looked really nice, plus they seem like great value for money! You don't seem to have to share with as many people as with some of the others, only about 5/6 to a kitchen/bathroom. :smile:

nearly everyone applied too, its quite close to home but not close enough to be too close, which is why everyone likes it! yeh they were really good pricewise as well! i'm not too sure about the sharing bathroom so i hope i get some clean people in my flat!
Reply 184
If i only managed to get BBB instead of my offer - ABB. Is there any chance to get into birmingham to read philosophy, ethics and religion. The only university u want to go to is Birmingham and i'm so worried!
Reply 185
Firmed for Medical science
Original post by sundown1
Firmed for Medical science

Me too! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 187
Original post by Rastamann47
Me too! :biggrin:

Ahhh! So exciting! What accom did you go for?
Ahhh! So exciting! What accom did you go for?

I know! :smile: I went for tennis courts, they all seemed really nice though. How about you? How you feeling about grades?

Reply 189
Original post by Rastamann47
I know! :smile: I went for tennis courts, they all seemed really nice though. How about you? How you feeling about grades?

I wish I could remember what I put down! :P Ahh, I'm not sure! I'm getting super nervous! I hope I've done enough! How about you?
Reply 190
can you find out what accommodation you put? i only put down 4 i think. is that bad?
I wish I could remember what I put down! :P Ahh, I'm not sure! I'm getting super nervous! I hope I've done enough! How about you?

I am too :tongue: really hoping I can get in without having to ring up and beg on results day

Reply 192
Does anyone know the move in dates and dates for freshers week? :biggrin:
Reply 193
Original post by elr999
Does anyone know the move in dates and dates for freshers week? :biggrin:

Move in on the 15th and 16th Sept and Freshers begins on the 17th for 2 weeks.
Reply 194
The moving in dates are so much earlier than I expected!! SO excited though! :biggrin:

Reply 195
Yes that is earlier than what I thought...But makes it even more exciting! :smile:)
Ah...But as an international student, hope my visa will be all ready by then ^^
I'm rather excited for this, I'm nervous about not knowing people though haha :smile:
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
I'm rather excited for this, I'm nervous about not knowing people though haha :smile:

That's what freshers week is for, so that you can meet new people.

Original post by Insert_username
That's what freshers week is for, so that you can meet new people.

I know, I just tend to be rather shy at first but I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:
Original post by KopCat
Move in on the 15th and 16th Sept and Freshers begins on the 17th for 2 weeks.

Fresher's fortnight? :tongue:

That should be interesting, I'm looking forward to it despite not being the biggest party person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending