The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Predicted grades one below entry requirements

My predicted grades are BBB, I'm applying to Birmingham for geology which is ABB, am I still likely to receive an offer? I'd say my personal statement is decent and I have lots of experience in the subject, which isn't a requirement to study it, so would this help me? I'm working really hard this year to hopefully bump one of my subjects up to an A on results day. I'm aware Birmingham is pretty competitive tho
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by cupboardfrog
My predicted grades are BBB, I'm applying to Birmingham for geology which is ABB, am I still likely to receive an offer? I'd say my personal statement is decent and I have lots of experience in the subject, which isn't a requirement to study it, so would this help me? I'm working really hard this year to hopefully bump one of my subjects up to an A on results day. I'm aware Birmingham is pretty competitive tho

They may give you a conditional offer if your personal statement and references are good, as for your predicted grades they are just below their boundaries but they will most likely still give you an offer and then it’s on you to meet the conditions of that offer
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by cupboardfrog

Hi Im pretty sure youre likely to get an offer for for ABB if they think you can make the actual grade requirements in the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending