The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU any firmers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
How lucky are you guys getting firm offers! Not like the rest of us clearers!! Come to Hamstead - it's massive! There's loads of grass and grounds for a bbq and the pub is well cheap - 3 jager bombs for a fiver! What's not to like!! I'm well happy here - come one come all!!! :-)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by balpizzle
How lucky are you guys getting firm offers! Not like the rest of us clearers!! Come to Hamstead - it's massive! There's loads of grass and grounds for a bbq and the pub is well cheap - 3 jager bombs for a fiver! What's not to like!! I'm well happy here - come one come all!!! :-)

Whoa, that's pretty cheap, looks like I'll be travelling around a lot :l

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 102
heyy guys im doin law too at bcu :smile:
Reply 103
Heey im going to bcu :smile: see you all there! xx
Reply 104
Firmed for marketing :smile: anyone else doing marketing?
Original post by MariaLunde
Unconditional offer accepted for media and communication (music industries). I can't wait ! :smile:

Same! But Im doing the broad course, though I'm swayed towards specializing in music industries :smile: are you staying in accommodation?
Hey!! Im a 3rd year on the media & comms course. If you're on the facebook freshers page you might see me and a few others posting as LUVm's. I am a broad course student who leans towards music industries and have some personal opinions on the pro's n con's of doing this if you are interested? You can inbox me on facebook, its Amie Hess.. or email me [Removed - please use PMs or post here if you have any questions.

If not, good luck with your studies and hopefully I'll see you at the freshers fair!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending