The Student Room Group

BCU interview - radiotherapy

Hi, I have applied to study radiotherapy in Bcu and they have recently sent me an email to give me an interview in the email it says i will have to do a written test and will have to do a group task. I'm very confused as they haven't specified what the written test will be on or what the group task is on so if anyone has any information or tips on how to prepare or what it is please let me know.
Original post by Geinome
Hi, I have applied to study radiotherapy in Bcu and they have recently sent me an email to give me an interview in the email it says i will have to do a written test and will have to do a group task. I'm very confused as they haven't specified what the written test will be on or what the group task is on so if anyone has any information or tips on how to prepare or what it is please let me know.

Hi @Geinome

Congrats on getting to the interview stage!

There are some tips for your interview here on the BCU website: Interviews - How to prepare - School of Health Sciences | Birmingham City University (bcu.ac.uk)

I'd also suggest having another read over the course breakdown too so you're familiar with the course. Try not to worry about the tests included in the interview - I am unsure of their exact content but if you prep yourself by doing a bit of research into the subject and role, you should ace it.

Also have a think over some questions like 'why do you want to study this subject?', 'what interests you the most about this subject?', 'why would you like to study at BCU?'. Even if these exact questions are not asked, prepping with them can help with some other similar questions that could come up.

Although you should take your interview seriously, try to take the pressure off yourself as the interview is a great opportunity to meet your prospective tutors, and to also see if BCU is right for you! And remember to have a few questions prepared so you can ask them at the end.

Best of luck!
Emily 🙂
Student Rep at BCU

Quick Reply

Latest