The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

social work at queens university belfast 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Neards
I'm grateful but it's too far away. I will def decline it if I got offer for the other 3. Do you think that should give me hope for an offer for the rest of UU?

I was thinking that too but I don't want to get my hopes up just incase. If they offer me BMC then im happy.. also as I go there at the minute and its a good place :smile: Ah these next 2-3 weeks will be torture :s-smilie:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 141
Neards

Yes I applied for the 3 year , but I didn't get an offer for it. Though it may be because they offered the graduate entry. I applied to Queens for the graduate entry and had my interview in UU for both.
Reply 142
hi has anybody heard if they have been successful yet???
Reply 143
Hi there

I've applied for social work at Queens and Ulster (at magee)
The wait is killing me as well.
Im studying for A levels and have quite a bit of experience but I've heard it's pretty hard to get into Queens?

Fingers crossed anyway & good luck to everybody :smile:
Reply 144
Deedee, do you have a blank beside Magee 3 yr route or rejection? It sounds like only swc have given offers today
OMG I can't believe that some people have had offers on here. I hope that means the rest of us might hear something tomorrow. It seems to be that it just the offers for the graduate route and SWC that has come out is that right? Neards I'd say your def in with a good chance when you have an offer from SWC, well done :smile:
Hi
I was just wondering if queens and UU are looking for more mature students rather than those just completing their A levels, even though the relevant experience might be the same?
Just checked no changes :frown:
After reading this I decided to check my ucas!

Got a conditional offer for the 2 year graduate entry course at magee!

Literally in shock, was not expecting it at all :smile:
Reply 149
Just checked Ucas! Have an offer for Magee - graduate route! Soooo happy :-) good luck everyone still waiting! :biggrin:
Reply 150
Got unconditional for swc! That was my first and only choice so I'm as happy as can be!!

Good luck everyone waiting to hear! Finally we have some news :smile:
Reply 151
Hi Neards

There was blank spaces beside the 3 year for magee and the graduate route for Queens. Hope you hear something soon. All the best everyone ....
offers for University of Ulster are out today! I got my conditional offer this morning for my local South West College :smile: as did another girl I know. We had phoned UU and they had said that the offers will all be out by 28th April. Havent heard from Queens yet! hope this helps xx
Reply 153
well done everyone who has had offers!! wonder how long Queens will take? i have only applied to Queens so bricking it now! lol, good luck everyone!
Reply 154
UU for BMC are out - check ucas x
Hi all, Just got an unconditional offer for BMC but really want Magee so pls god there offers will be out soon. God this waiting is so nerve wrecking.
Reply 156
Hi all, I got an offer yday for grad route with magee and 3 yr in swc, still waiting on queens decision on 2 yr route but will take magee anyway if I don't get queens.. so happy to get any offers though! Just wonderin has anybody looked into student finance as I have already done a degree and not sure if im eligible for a loan to cover student fees again? Also anybody any idea when the queens offers are out? :smile:
Reply 157
Oh my word I can't stop smiling....I have 3 offers from Magee, BMC and SWC.....:biggrin: :biggrin: Hurry up Queens pleeeasssee lol Congratulations to everyone else with offers ...we could be meeting in September!!
Reply 158
Me too Dobbie!!!! The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Queens! We can't decline any offers until they have all given their decision. I will be rejecting swc as soon as I can.
Reply 159
I got an unconditional offer for the undergraduate route in magee :biggrin: :biggrin: Sooo happy! cant believe it. Now just waiting to hear back from queens :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending