The Student Room Group

Which medical schools score GCSES?

I got good grades in GCSES and want know which ones are heavily weighted towards GCSES
Reply 1
Original post by revisesmart_
Hi you should be looking at Aston, Birmingham, Leicester, and Cardiff to name a few, however the jump from AS to A level is like no other I assume you are studying Biology/Chemistry and if you want to get ahead of the game or consolidate your knowledge check out revisesmart_ on Instagram!!

Thanks
Original post by Varnan.006
I got good grades in GCSES and want know which ones are heavily weighted towards GCSES

aston, birmingham, queens university belfast, leeds, leicester, hull york, nottingham/lincoln (though these 2 are a bit less gcse heavy but are sjt heavy), cardiff (though you should avoid it if you don't live in wales), kings. out of these queens university belfast and aston are the most gcse heavy.
bro what the heck are you doing, you wanna get banned? you've been told that advertising is against tsr rules
Hi you should be looking at Aston, Birmingham, Leicester, and Cardiff to name a few, however the jump from AS to A level is like no other I assume you are studying Biology/Chemistry and if you want to get ahead of the game or consolidate your knowledge check out revisesmart_ on Instagram!!
Original post by B7861
bro what the heck are you doing, you wanna get banned? you've been told that advertising is against tsr rules

No I'm helping people get the grades they need
No I'm helping people get the grades they need

You’re not cause you’re posting it in random places. Again it’s against tsr rules

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending