The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I judge them on whether they can post in the right sub-forums. It just ruins the mood otherwise, y'know, like a big ugly wart on their upper lip.
Reply 2
I kissed a guy once, it was a tuesday, he bought me a milkshake and was called Brian.
Reply 3

Girls, boys.......how do you judge whether someone is a good kisser or not?

Kissing them and finding out
They know when to use their tongue in a violent manner, and when to be gentle.
Reply 5
This thread might be better served in chat, but then again I would be interested in Zakaz's answer.
Reply 6
Nightowl
This thread might be better served in chat, but then again I would be interested in Zakaz's answer.

I guess his answer would go along the lines of :

"What makes a good kisser? Somone who's white.lolzz!!!:rofl:"
Casey
I guess his answer would go along the lines of :

"What makes a good kisser? Somone who's white.lolzz!!!:rofl:"

Nah, being white alone isn't enough. They have to be white and also not a race-traitor. If they kiss any of them damned negroes or arabs then by golly, they're just no good.
Reply 8
tanzy
Girls, boys.......how do you judge whether someone is a good kisser or not?

Mines is when they don't slob - and they know how to use their tongue :p:

:wink:

P.S the answer isn't "by his/her shoes...." or something stupid like that lol

Variation, Passion and Longevity.

Tender then Rough.

Gentle then Probing.

Sweet then Sucking.

Slow but inevitable tounge movements, sucking one of your lips into their mouth, changing sides, standing, then against a wall, then fumbling onto a couch or bed, and not stopping until she is soaking wet and he is rock hard. Thats a good kiss.
Reply 9
Consideration.
They know what kind oif kiss works in each situation like if we were in the sub i would like it if he jumped on me and i fell over with him on top of me and he couldn't keep his lips of me whereas that can be ok when in his room if i fall onto the bed and door is locked.
Practice.
The_Crow
They know what kind oif kiss works in each situation like if we were in the sub i would like it if he jumped on me and i fell over with him on top of me and he couldn't keep his lips of me whereas that can be ok when in his room if i fall onto the bed and door is locked.

here you go:

The_Crow
They know what kind of kiss works in each situation; like if we were in the pub I would not like it if he jumped on me, I fell over with him on top of me and he couldn't keep his lips off me, whereas that can be ok when in his room (if I fall onto the bed and door is locked).
Fluent in Lies
Practice.

disagree. kissing is something u do mostly on instinct, whatever feels right at usually is.

i was a late developer and didnt really start showing much interest im men till i was 16 but guys have allways i was more experienced than i was. probly cos i was confident and just went with what i felt. never had ne complains/bad or mediocre responses :wink:
high priestess fnord
disagree. kissing is something u do mostly on instinct, whatever feels right at usually is.

i was a late developer and didnt really start showing much interest im men till i was 16 but guys have allways i was more experienced than i was. probly cos i was confident and just went with what i felt. never had ne complains/bad or mediocre responses :wink:

Well I wouldn't know - I was just guessing.
Reply 15
Ferret_messiah
Nah, being white alone isn't enough. They have to be white and also not a race-traitor. If they kiss any of them damned negroes or arabs then by golly, they're just no good.

So Zakaz is the real life incarnation of Draco malfoy?
Reply 16
Evil-Tuna

LOL:toofunny:
Reply 17
Evil-Tuna

he's a big fan of the term "aryan" shall we say....

yes, he's a nazi CoUNT.
Reply 18
by his/her shoes I'd say
When they dont want to just snog you, but have tender, small kisses aswell

Latest

Trending

Trending