The Student Room Group

Finally had my first kiss :D

Sooo... I really wanted to tell someone about this. Basically I'm 20, nearly 21, and I'd never kissed anyone, but I told my friends I had bc they all had and most of them are in relationships.
Anyway I've been wanting to get it over and done with for so long but it just never happened. A few nights ago, we had a night out aaaand long story short... I DID IT!!!! I KISSED SOMEONE!!!
But it wasn't good tbh, he shoved his tongue in and also I was anxious like, am I kissing right?? Am I a bad kisser??
BUT YEAH FINALLY AT THIS OLD, OLD, OLD AGE, IT'S DONE!
Sorry for sounding crazy, just really wanted to tell someone.
Wooohooo tick it off the bucket list.
I'm 29 and I've always hated kissing. I don't mind forehead kisses, but on the lips. I don't see the point haha
Reply 2
Original post by ItzRachieeee94
I'm 29 and I've always hated kissing. I don't mind forehead kisses, but on the lips. I don't see the point haha

tyyy honestly I didn't care about it being special anymore tbh.
well I'm not sure just yet whether it's for me. I want to kiss a few more guys and see if I like it better.
Original post by Anonymous #1

well I'm not sure just yet whether it's for me. I want to kiss a few more guys and see if I like it better.

Yess definitely got to kiss a few frogs before you find the prince
Reply 4

Yess definitely got to kiss a few frogs before you find the prince
: DDDDDDDD
Original post by Anonymous #1
Sooo... I really wanted to tell someone about this. Basically I'm 20, nearly 21, and I'd never kissed anyone, but I told my friends I had bc they all had and most of them are in relationships.
Anyway I've been wanting to get it over and done with for so long but it just never happened. A few nights ago, we had a night out aaaand long story short... I DID IT!!!! I KISSED SOMEONE!!!
But it wasn't good tbh, he shoved his tongue in and also I was anxious like, am I kissing right?? Am I a bad kisser??
BUT YEAH FINALLY AT THIS OLD, OLD, OLD AGE, IT'S DONE!
Sorry for sounding crazy, just really wanted to tell someone.

Congrats :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Wired_1800
Congrats :smile:

thank you :smile:))
Reply 7
20 is old? I'm 34 and I've never kissed anyone.

Just thinking about this makes me very sad ☹️
Reply 8
Original post by jay2013

i mean yeah, most ppl have it in their teens? i dunno...
Reply 9
Original post by jay2013

don't be sad, if it can happen for me, it can for u too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending