The Student Room Group

MUN Hypothetical 2012/1 - Taiwanese missile tests

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mevidek
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is disgusted by the arrogant, rude, and - quite frankly - perverse comments from Libya. Kim Jong-Un has warned you before by kicking out your diplomats; any further comments or actions will be treated as an act of aggression and will cause war between our countries.

Mustafa Abdul Jalil has warned you before by kicking out your diplomats. Libya is disgusted by the idea that merely commenting on another nation's foreign policy could be construed as an act of war. If the DPRK does go to war with us, we shall seek international aid from our allies, and will recognise the North Korean rebels as the legitimate government of the DPRK.
OOC: Woah woah woah, what just happened? I just thought of a good way to get involved too... :frown:
Original post by Pandora.
OOC: Woah woah woah, what just happened? I just thought of a good way to get involved too... :frown:

OOC: did you just forget? NEWSFLASH: Crucial military decision delayed by temporary mind blank
Reply 483
Original post by Kiss
OOC: North Korean response:

OOC: I wouldn't mind losing if it were through something realistic. But suddenly coming up and making ridiculous claims, and therefore declaring war on something that I, as the rep for North Korea, knew nothing about is just unfair, unrealistic, and stupid. It's pretty much God mode now for everybody else. What *******s.
Original post by DebatingGreg
OOC: did you just forget? NEWSFLASH: Crucial military decision delayed by temporary mind blank

OOC: :tongue: Nah, I just saw the argument that's sprung up in the last page or so.. :frown:
Original post by mevidek
OOC: I think it's quite pathetic that you have to just say "oh, I found these documents that proves that X wants to invade Y and then take over the world, so let's declare war on them!" to get the Hype to go in the way you want. Ridiculous actually. If you want other countries to join you, why not just try to lower the neutrality of the two countries? Ridiculous and unfair. Now we haven't got a chance at all. Thanks Rakas, you just ****ed this hype up, I hope you're happy. **** this, I'm out now. I would have made this more interesting by starting a North Korean civil war that then led to the collapse of communism in North Korea, but yeah, thanks a lot.

**** this hype.

[ooc] If you have a specific complaint you need to PM me about it instead of ranting in this thread.

Thanks. [/ooc]

Original post by mevidek
OOC: What a dirty way to get what you want... This is so unfair - why does DPRK lose every conflict?

[ooc] Who says the DPRK is going to lose this hype? Keep going, you don't know how it'll end yet. It's not over till the fat Secretary General lady sings. [/ooc]

[ooc] Just to say I felt it was reasonable to a point which is why I allowed it. As said above you, as DPRK rep could easily have refuted it and gone down the path of protesting and claiming them to be forgeries. Try and remain flexible if possible.

:cool: [/ooc]
Original post by Kiss
QFA

Original post by MacCuishy
QFA

Original post by Rakas21
T QFA

Original post by DebatingGreg
QFA

Please don't spam this thread.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Kiss
QFA

I'll thank the representative not to intimidate other people.
(edited 12 years ago)
NEWSFLASH Forces from the DPRK have pushed to within twenty miles of Seoul but are being held there by resilient forces of South Korea, New Zealand and Japan.
Armoured divisions from the DPRK have had more luck in their attempt to sweep down the East Coast of the Korean penninsula.
Original post by missbanana21
Mustafa Abdul Jalil has warned you before by kicking out your diplomats. Libya is disgusted by the idea that merely commenting on another nation's foreign policy could be construed as an act of war. If the DPRK does go to war with us, we shall seek international aid from our allies, and will recognise the North Korean rebels as the legitimate government of the DPRK.

Morocco stands by it's Libyan allies, and warns the DPRK that any military action against Libya will be met with force from the Moroccan Royal Army.
Reply 490
Original post by thunder_chunky
[ooc] If you have a specific complaint you need to PM me about it instead of ranting in this thread.

Thanks. [/ooc]

[ooc] Who says the DPRK is going to lose this hype? Keep going, you don't know how it'll end yet. It's not over till the fat Secretary General lady sings. [/ooc]

[ooc] Just to say I felt it was reasonable to a point which is why I allowed it. As said above you, as DPRK rep could easily have refuted it and gone down the path of protesting and claiming them to be forgeries. Try and remain flexible if possible.

:cool: [/ooc]

OOC: I didn't directly claim that they were forgeries, I simply said that they were fake, although nobody paid attention. I'll pm you later.
Original post by Pandora.
Morocco stands by it's Libyan allies, and warns the DPRK that any military action against Libya will be met with force from the Moroccan Royal Army.

Libya thanks its fellow Arab nation for their support.
New Zealand would like to announce she is sending a further 5000 troops to south korea to supplement the ongoing war.
Original post by cl_steele
New Zealand would like to announce she is sending a further 5000 troops to south korea to supplement the ongoing war.

:yy:
The UK can also confirm the sending of five thousand infantry soldiers to South Korea. They will be landing in Busan today at 1300 GMT (2200 KST).
Turkey would like to step in and aid its fellow NATO member the UK and send in a small naval force too help keep stability in the Philippine Sea and an additional force of 7500 troops South Korea. Turkey believes the stability of the region and South Korean sovereignty are of great importance to its interests.
Japan finds New Zealand's, Britain's and Turkey's actions encouraging.
Her Majesty's Government of New Zealand, in addition to the current 10,000 troops currently deployed to the South Korean theatre of war has authorized the additional deployment of 1 NZSAS group and 50 NZLAV to aid in the ongoing conflict with DPRK, we hope our efforts will not be in vain.
Japan is sending another 10000 troops to the Korean Peninsula, particularly focusing on the East Coast, alongside armoured tank support, to stop the North Korea pursuits.

OOC: don't know if you did this in different hypes, but should we have a place where the current amount of troops situated in the warzone for each country is stated and updated. Would make it a bit easier to keep track of the numbers and all.
NEWSFLASH: the Japanese Public have practically stopped all protests concerning military action.

OOC: not really a newsflash but just to clear up that matter for the time in being
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending