The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwertyuiop1993
I think she was referring to Trinity, Oxford :wink:

Wohooo the best college! :biggrin:
Original post by pascal_evans
Thanks, I will look into it. My only problem is that if I put Oxford as mt first choice all my other potential unis wont accept me :/

That's not true! No universities will look down on you just because you applied at Oxford or anywhere else.
Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot
That's not true! No universities will look down on you just because you applied at Oxford or anywhere else.

Neither have they any way of finding out - end of story..
Original post by Lord of the Flies

Haha, yes I meant Trinity, Oxford! :biggrin:
Original post by Jullith
I went to the Fine Art talk. :smile:
How about you?

How many of you were there? Did you go with your parents? I may have been next to you in the morning at hall...
I went to PPE and E&M :smile:
Original post by AnimalSpirit
Neither have they any way of finding out - end of story..

They only find out once you've accepted any offers. But other than that they don't know. To be honest, even if it was visible to them it would never put me off! :biggrin:
Original post by tooambitious
How many of you were there? Did you go with your parents? I may have been next to you in the morning at hall...

How did you find the E&M presentation? :excited:
Original post by AnimalSpirit
How did you find the E&M presentation? :excited:

it was pretty good, mostly our questions though

So jealous of the excitement :P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Lord of the Flies

Ooh have you decided to apply to Trinity? I was helping with the open days :smile:

What subject are you hoping to do at university?
Reply 1590

There were only 4 of us for the talk.
Yup~
Maybe, I was sitting towards the end the table on the far right (entrance side). How 'bout you? xD
Did you stay for the lunch? :smile:
Original post by helenacharlotte
Haha, yes I meant Trinity, Oxford! :biggrin:

Did you go to the open day? :smile:
Original post by Jullith
There were only 4 of us for the talk.
Yup~
Maybe, I was sitting towards the end the table on the far right (entrance side). How 'bout you? xD
Did you stay for the lunch? :smile:

Yeah! i was next to you! Sorry i didnt initiate conversation i can be quite shy :colondollar:
yes i did, but i dont eat chocolate, and i dont really eat chese so i didnt enjoy it that much, plus the cheese (i didnt see a non cheese option even though i requested it...) burnt the roof of my mouth :/
Original post by such_a_lady

so jealous of Germany tomorrow, have fun!
Oxford is such a lovely place :h: I'm so on the fence about Oxbridge right now :unsure:

Did anyone go to any Physics talks on any open days? My friend told me they did a short on Plasma Accelerators, I'm so jealous :unimpressed:

And what were people's views/ opinions on the University after going to the open day?
Original post by Llewellyn
Oxford is such a lovely place :h: I'm so on the fence about Oxbridge right now :unsure:

Did anyone go to any Physics talks on any open days? My friend told me they did a short on Plasma Accelerators, I'm so jealous :unimpressed:

And what were people's views/ opinions on the University after going to the open day?

I really really liked it, it helped decide for sure about ChCh
Which colleges did you visit?
(edited 11 years ago)
I really really liked it, it helped decide for sure about ChCh
Which colleges did you visit?

I missed it :frown: hence my jealousy at all my friends who are going on about it now :rolleyes:
If the admissions for Physics wasn't such a do-or-die scenario with the PAT I may have fallen off the fence but as it stands I'm still very unsure. It will come down to modules I think.

Christ's Church is meant to be really good :smile: (but also popular as well of course). The buildings there are just :zomg:
Original post by Llewellyn
I missed it :frown: hence my jealousy at all my friends who are going on about it now :rolleyes:
If the admissions for Physics wasn't such a do-or-die scenario with the PAT I may have fallen off the fence but as it stands I'm still very unsure. It will come down to modules I think.

Christ's Church is meant to be really good :smile: (but also popular as well of course). The buildings there are just :zomg:

Oh sorry :tongue:, have you done any practice PAT?
Which university/ course do you prefer or are you not sure? If January I anything to go on, your modules will definitely be Cambridge worthy :smile:

It was amazing! My tor took 90 minutes haha, accommodation is great too :biggrin:
Going to the open day definitely left me feeling that I really wanted to apply there.

However, did anyone visit Lincoln? I didn't get a chance to see it on the day and when I got home I did some usual internet surfing and realised I really liked the sound of Lincoln. Would anyone be able to tell me what they thought of it? Much appreciated :smile:
Original post by such_a_lady

Hahaa it feels surreal, right? Went to the open days to see about course transfer if I get in this year or reapplying and it was all so lovely :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending