The Student Room Group

90210 - who did annie lose her virginity to?

Since 90210 repeats have started showing on E4 again, I've been watching the programme from the start. Everything made sense until Annie said to Charlie "the thing is.. I've only had sex with one person"
Now I'm racking my brains to think who this person is supposed to be because I must have missed something! It wasn't ethan, because he wanted to wait and then they broke up, it wasn't jasper because even though she said "I want you to be my first", he later said (when he was manipulating her) that he thought they should have sex because they hadn't yet, at which point she broke up with him. It wasn't Liam because they had maybe 2 dates... obviously they slept together after she broke up with charlie, but I think they would have mentioned if that was her first time.

can anyone answer this? It's all incredibly unclear!
Don't ask me why I know this but it's Jasper. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Wick3d
Don't ask me why I know this but it's Jasper. :biggrin:

I thought this until he tries to get her to have sex with him and says that they aren't close because they haven't had sex yet. then she says she won't go through with it and they break up... so? :confused:
Reply 3
Isn't it that guy that she's with, that she sneaks off to her Grandma's holiday house with, then her Mom and Dad go to spy on her.. Can't remember. It's either him or Jasper..
Original post by Lumos
I thought this until he tries to get her to have sex with him and says that they aren't close because they haven't had sex yet. then she says she won't go through with it and they break up... so? :confused:

No, it's 100% Jasper. Trust me, I've never missed an episode.
Reply 5
Original post by Wick3d

Okie dokie then, it must have been Jasper! Ewwy!
Reply 6
Original post by Wick3d

ah that sucks :/ I must have missed one then.. can you tell me which one to watch?
Original post by Lumos
ah that sucks :/ I must have missed one then.. can you tell me which one to watch?

I believe somewhere in season 2. Try google. :smile:
Dont bother watching it on E4! thats longgg!
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/90210/
Watch all the seasons and eps there.. even up to the latest season 4 eps..they post every week from US so u can keep up to date and ahead!
:smile:
Reply 9
okay I just re-watched the episode I was thinking of and jasper definitely says that they haven't 'consumated' their relationship yet... and annie wouldn't have sex with him then, because she broke up with him right there. argh so confused
I wondered this too for some reason I thought it was Jasper too it can't be Liam unless she did with that ******* guy who did that sext with her but i doubt it.
Reply 11
But I thought Jasper tried to push her into it and she realised he was a bit of a nut job?
Was Jasper

They fawked numerous times IIRC
Reply 13
I think its Jasper. I remember her being in his room. If its not him, did she sleep with the guy who sent a naked picture of her around school?
Reply 14
season 2, episode 9 'A Trip to the Moon'.
I think its then.
My sister will know, il ask her hahah :rolleyes:
Reply 16
It was to mark in the cabana in season two episode one just watched it. It was how Naomi sent the naked picture of Annie to the whole school.
Reply 17
Original post by Gracie2201
It was to mark in the cabana in season two episode one just watched it. It was how Naomi sent the naked picture of Annie to the whole school.

No, she said that she didn't go far with him meaning that they probably fooled around and nothing happened. I think it was Jasper.
Original post by Gracie2201

Great bump
I thought it was ty??? Or maybe it was her first boyfriend Jason???

Quick Reply

Latest