The Student Room Group

Less painful losing your virginity as an older female?

Is it less painful for a woman in her early 30s to lose her virginity compared to one much younger?
Is it bad to lose your virginity at an older age....

First things first: there is no right or wrong age to lose your virginity. The only factors that matter when it comes to having sex for the first time is that both you and your partner are ready, you both have consented, and you're using protection, and enjoy it as it was when you were younger.

Original post by Anonymous
Is it less painful for a woman in her early 30s to lose her virginity compared to one much younger?
Original post by Littleemma98
Is it bad to lose your virginity at an older age....

First things first: there is no right or wrong age to lose your virginity. The only factors that matter when it comes to having sex for the first time is that both you and your partner are ready, you both have consented, and you're using protection, and enjoy it as it was when you were younger.

The OP was asking about physical discomfort, not whether it was ‘bad’ or not.
Reply 3
I don't think it would be. Sufficient lubrication is a good thing.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Well done for keeping yourself up to this point. I am not a female but I would not think so. Find a nice respectful lad and have a good time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending