The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Don't. You. Dare :tongue:

Mental strength to deal with ducks? :colonhash:

LOL, I actually have this problem, because I Need, to start going to bed before half 10.
Reply 2121
Original post by Mr Smurf
Some people are just mentally weak. :dontknow:

What if we were to post cute cats instead of ducks? :holmes:

Original post by RDavies93
LOL, I actually have this problem, because I Need, to start going to bed before half 10.

Start tonight then? :h:
Original post by Deyesy

Start tonight then? :h:

No, start tomorrow, I have come to this decision. It's so annoying cause I like talking to you guys a lot, you lift my mood cause you're all so random :smile: And this is the only means to do so, so if I'm busy and can't come on here, I feel like I'm missing out on my friends :tongue: Cause I am a sap like that.
Original post by Deyesy

It depends whether people like cats or not. There will always be people who are not mentally strong enough to deal with animals they dont like.
It depends whether people like cats or not. There will always be people who are not mentally strong enough to deal with animals they dont like.

Fear is a terrible thing.
Reply 2125
No, start tomorrow, I have come to this decision. It's so annoying cause I like talking to you guys a lot, you lift my mood cause you're all so random :smile: And this is the only means to do so, so if I'm busy and can't come on here, I feel like I'm missing out on my friends :tongue: Cause I am a sap like that.

I miss human company tbh. So you're lucky in that respect.

What about your friends outside of TSR? O.o

Dislike cute cats? REALLY?
Original post by Deyesy
I miss human company tbh. So you're lucky in that respect.

What about your friends outside of TSR? O.o

Dislike cute cats? REALLY?

I know. yes I have them but doesnt mean I don't want to talk to you lot :L

Just because you love all things cute :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2127
I know. yes I have them but doesnt mean I don't want to talk to you lot :L Actually I haven't replied to anyones attempts to contact me for a few days bar special cases, so I am clearly being antisocial right now.

Except facebook banter actually :smile:

Just because you love all things cute :h:

I'm not saying you don't. It's just healthy to have a life outside TSR :tongue: Don't be antisocial then?

Sadly. Yes. Yes I do love all things cute.
Original post by Deyesy
I'm not saying you don't. It's just healthy to have a life outside TSR :tongue: Don't be antisocial then?

Sadly. Yes. Yes I do love all things cute.

lol i edited it out because I thought, actually I'm ignoring specific people when I think about it, I was just kidding myself.

Not sadly, it is cute in itself dear :L
Reply 2129
lol i edited it out because I thought, actually I'm ignoring specific people when I think about it, I was just kidding myself.

Not sadly, it is cute in itself dear :L

How kind of you to ignore them :tongue:

Finding cute things cute is cute? How? :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
How kind of you to ignore them :tongue:

Finding cute things cute is cute? How? :colonhash:

Hmm, yes you're right it is rather horrible. I will get round to replying I am just feeling stale with it.

Don't ask me to justify what I find cute please because that is difficult for me and my words will become jumbled...
Fear is a terrible thing.

Yes. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering
Reply 2132
Hmm, yes you're right it is rather horrible. I will get round to replying I am just feeling stale with it.

Don't ask me to justify what I find cute please because that is difficult for me and my words will become jumbled...

Stale with it? Explain? :holmes:

Rachel. Please justify what you find cute.

Oops :mmm:
Original post by Deyesy
Stale with it? Explain? :holmes:

Rachel. Please justify what you find cute.

Oops :mmm:

We're having repetitive conversations. It's all very forced like "we are friends so must talk" rather than we Want to talk. I don't know. It's weird and difficult to explain :/

Hmmm, no. But you should take me at my word it's cute :smile:

Yeah like it wasn't intentional. I see right through you.
Yes. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Oh no, I just find it restricting and crushing at times.
Reply 2135
We're having repetitive conversations. It's all very forced like "we are friends so must talk" rather than we Want to talk. I don't know. It's weird and difficult to explain :/

Hmmm, no. But you should take me at my word it's cute :smile:

Yeah like it wasn't intentional. I see right through you.

You must talk just because you're friends? :lolwut:

Explain the cuteness :fuhrer:
Original post by Deyesy
You must talk just because you're friends? :lolwut:

Explain the cuteness :fuhrer:

Yes like, an obligation to keep in touch. It's hard to explain in writing I'm sorry.

lol take me at my word :smile:
Reply 2137
Yes like, an obligation to keep in touch. It's hard to explain in writing I'm sorry.

lol take me at my word :smile:

Yeah but you don't have to talk all the time surely?

Disappointing... :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
Yeah but you don't have to talk all the time surely?

Disappointing... :colonhash:

I really can't explain it. But that's how it feels.

lol, it shows sensitivity dear. Sensitivity is such a good quality. It's cute. Cause it's sweet. This sentence is a vicious circle waiting to happen. I can't do this. I won't.
Reply 2139
I really can't explain it. But that's how it feels.

lol, it shows sensitivity dear. Sensitivity is such a good quality. It's cute. Cause it's sweet. This sentence is a vicious circle waiting to happen. I can't do this. I won't.

I kind of get what you're getting at. The conversation is very forced because of how much you talk. I don't get why you're obliged to keep in constant contact though O.o

I understand what you mean :yes: Thank you :h: I should be more manly though :colonhash:

Latest