The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Original post by LifeIsGood
I've got into the habit of automatically waking up at 6:30-7am without being tired despite the lack of sleep I had from Lucozade :biggrin:

Uh. I go to bed closer to that and don't get up till 12-ish :colondollar:
Original post by morris743
It was a joke :redface: Ok, maybe not strictly a joke. More my kind of flow. Can't help it :colondollar:

Get out :colonhash:
Original post by SciFiBoy
yeah, well im trying to stay up now lol, which is hard as im currently very sleepy! but coffee is helping.

it did nothing :tongue: tbf I am 6'8 so can probably handle it better than most...though believe me, I am well aware of why I shouldn't take too much of any pill.

Hmm. They say stuff such as coffee can affect your sleep cycles. I know this sounds horrible of me, but I'm in the same situation and I guess due to no coffee I'm feeling pretty hellish lol...what I do slip on is junk food:frown: but I know I have to have these days if I'm ever going to get better. I guess it's easy for me to say as I've never been into tea / coffee (how have I ever survived, you wonder?? :biggrin:)
Original post by tehFrance
Get out :colonhash:

I take my commands from the high king of France, so....ok :frown: :getmecoat:
thanks, it should be good :yy:

that's okay, im not great at the whole advice thing either probably, I tend to get confused and I suck at expressing what I mean!

This will be down to the sleep!! Don't get yourself to a place where this is unsolvable. You may have had to deal with feeling confused, not being able to express for so long you've forgotten who you really are. You need hope always.
Hmm. They say stuff such as coffee can affect your sleep cycles. I know this sounds horrible of me, but I'm in the same situation and I guess due to no coffee I'm feeling pretty hellish lol...what I do slip on is junk food:frown: but I know I have to have these days if I'm ever going to get better. I guess it's easy for me to say as I've never been into tea / coffee (how have I ever survived, you wonder?? :biggrin:)

coffee defo does lol, caffeine hit :tongue: according to one of the many mental health doctors I have seen in the past year, alcohol can mess up sleep as well, though I actually find being drunk makes it easier for me to sleep, plus I don't get hangovers anymore (probably though this is a sign that I drink far far too much when at Uni) if you are feeling a bit under the weather than maybe some milk? that seems to calm me down a bit when I get wound up. I rely on junk food too...way too much when I was younger mind (comfort eating is not good if you want to be healthy weight!) I don't know how people survive without caffeine! :eek:

Roi de France :eek: la France est une république présidentielle !!!! :france:

Anyhow, how are you? :sexface:
Reply 7987

stay plz
coffee defo does lol, caffeine hit :tongue: according to one of the many mental health doctors I have seen in the past year, alcohol can mess up sleep as well, though I actually find being drunk makes it easier for me to sleep, plus I don't get hangovers anymore (probably though this is a sign that I drink far far too much when at Uni) if you are feeling a bit under the weather than maybe some milk? that seems to calm me down a bit when I get wound up. I rely on junk food too...way too much when I was younger mind (comfort eating is not good if you want to be healthy weight!) I don't know how people survive without caffeine! :eek:

Milk just sends me even more tired lol...though I do enjoy it.
Roi de France :eek: la France est une république présidentielle !!!! :france:

Anyhow, how are you? :sexface:

Pffffffffft
Original post by mia )
stay plz

Why should I :colonhash:
Pffffffffft

What? Whattt? WHHHAAAATTTTT?????
Milk just sends me even more tired lol...though I do enjoy it.

warm milk makes me sleepy, but I tend to drink it cold or as milkshake :awesome: which cheers me up as it tastes so yummy and smooth :smile:

also, if you want my advice, listen to Mia not tehFrance, largely as she is a woman and as you well know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. (funny, I always imagine that in Ian Browns voice from the Stone Roses song :laugh:)

Oh btw, you see this post of mine:

'This will be down to the sleep!! Don't get yourself to a place where this is unsolvable. You may have had to deal with feeling confused, not being able to express for so long you've forgotten who you really are. You need hope always.'

I hope I got across there was that you shouldn't think that this is a permanent thing where you are confused, unable to express etc...the sleep thing may just have gone on for so long that you've forgotten that you do have such abilities, or simply never even noticed them that long ago. Never stop hoping. You may get a nice surprise if you hope and put in the effort to get back on top.

also, if you want my advice, listen to Mia not tehFrance, largely as she is a woman and as you well know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. (funny, I always imagine that in Ian Browns voice from the Stone Roses song :laugh:)

You're telling me!
What? Whattt? WHHHAAAATTTTT?????

Sit down, dear boy.
Original post by Deyesy
Uh. I go to bed closer to that and don't get up till 12-ish :colondollar:

I'd NEVER be able to do that. I get super cranky :redface:
Oh btw, you see this post of mine:

'This will be down to the sleep!! Don't get yourself to a place where this is unsolvable. You may have had to deal with feeling confused, not being able to express for so long you've forgotten who you really are. You need hope always.'

I hope I got across there was that you shouldn't think that this is a permanent thing where you are confused, unable to express etc...the sleep thing may just have gone on for so long that you've forgotten that you do have such abilities, or simply never even noticed them that long ago. Never stop hoping. You may get a nice surprise if you hope and put in the effort to get back on top.

in my experience hope tends to be false, but I guess I should try to have some, people I meet give me hope tbh, which is why being away from my friends at Uni sucks.
You're telling me!

I live with two of em so I really know the meaning of that expression...
Reply 7999
Why should I :colonhash:

because i said please :dontknow:

Latest