The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Original post by RDavies93
My friend has cajoled me into going to his damn party on Friday... I so do not want to go, I hope my dress doesn't fit so I have a slight excuse not to show up. Dear, that sounds antisocial of me...

Is it your only item of clothing? Are you walking around the house naked?:eek:
Original post by Over The Rainbow X
I love this thread!

You mad, brudda?

Oh. It has hasan on it. I see I see :holmes:
Reply 1442
Original post by Over The Rainbow X
I love this thread!

And this thread loves you :yes:
Original post by Deyesy
And this thread loves you :yes:

Hmmmmm jury out on that for me.
My friend has cajoled me into going to his damn party on Friday... I so do not want to go, I hope my dress doesn't fit so I have a slight excuse not to show up. Dear, that sounds antisocial of me...

Can you not think of a better excuse after not turning up?
Reply 1445
Original post by morris743
Hmmmmm jury out on that for me.

Trying to put off the newcomers?
Original post by Deyesy
Trying to put off the newcomers?

Yes. I want you and your rep for myself.
Reply 1447
Yes. I want you and your rep for myself.

:love:
Reply 1448
I wonder how the meetup's going :tongue:
Original post by PrIaLs
Is it your only item of clothing? Are you walking around the house naked?:eek:

In my underwear perhaps. Not naked... But since it's "black tie" it's the only suitable item I have :L

Original post by Mr Smurf
Can you not think of a better excuse after not turning up?

Perhaps, he has be nagging me all day about it, saying he needs me there for moral support or something. I felt so guilt I said yes -.- I'm so weak.

Perhaps, he has be nagging me all day about it, saying he needs me there for moral support or something. I felt so guilt I said yes -.- I'm so weak.

Why can't you / don't you want to go?
Why can't you / don't you want to go?

Well, it's basically going to be a lode of people I was in school with, but never hung out with... plus some drunk 16 year olds I imagine. And yes, I just know it'll be very awkward for me. I went out with him and his mates once and it was such an awful day cause we just didn't get along... So I have this feeling it'll be like that. I'll be the lame one sitting sipping coke all night because no matter what he says me being there Is not going to make him feel any better.
Well, it's basically going to be a lode of people I was in school with, but never hung out with... plus some drunk 16 year olds I imagine. And yes, I just know it'll be very awkward for me. I went out with him and his mates once and it was such an awful day cause we just didn't get along... So I have this feeling it'll be like that. I'll be the lame one sitting sipping coke all night because no matter what he says me being there Is not going to make him feel any better.

Don't go, if this is the case. Sorted by morris :biggrin:
Oooh look, I was born with two arms and two legs..

Oooh look, I was born without any diseases and/or genetic malfunction.

Oooh look, I was born in a society that is better than 97% of the world.

Oooh look, I've been handed opportunities on a plate in order to progress.

I genuinely have no excuses for lack of success :tongue: - It's time for a nap, Goodnight. :h:
Hi guys :smile:

Hope you all having a lovely Sunday...
Don't go, if this is the case. Sorted by morris :biggrin:

Haha, sensible! but then I'd feel guilty for letting him down, maybe I should go for an hour... then leave before people start throwing up... Hmm.
Original post by RainPours
Hi guys :smile:

Hope you all having a lovely Sunday...

I'm not sure lovely is quite the word dear... But I did have a nice breakfast! :smile:

How are you today? :smile:
Original post by Spontogical
Oooh look, I was born with two arms and two legs..

Oooh look, I was born without any diseases and/or genetic malfunction.

Oooh look, I was born in a society that is better than 97% of the world.

Oooh look, I've been handed opportunities on a plate in order to progress.

I genuinely have no excuses for lack of success :tongue: - It's time for a nap, Goodnight. :h:

He's finally gone mad.
Haha, sensible! but then I'd feel guilty for letting him down, maybe I should go for an hour... then leave before people start throwing up... Hmm.

Go for an hour, then say you feel sick.
I'm not sure lovely is quite the word dear... But I did have a nice breakfast! :smile:

How are you today? :smile:

Breakfast is good :smile:

I have been good thanks, yourself?

Latest