The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by RDavies93
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry, my bad :tongue:

and deyesy i commented on your picture...and still waiting for a thankyou :colonhash:
Reply 1781
Haha, I will stop now, I apoligise, my normal self is kicking back in so I'm trying to make the most after being down all night :biggrin:

Why were you down? >.<

Original post by mia )
sorry, my bad :tongue:

and deyesy i commented on your picture...and still waiting for a thankyou :colonhash:

THANK YOU! :bigsmile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Deyesy
Why were you down? >.<

Oh, it's all good now :smile: No worries.
Reply 1783
Original post by Deyesy

THANK YOU! :bigsmile:

jesus, that smiliey is pretty scary :tongue:

and on that note i am off to bed
probably wont be here so i hope you have a great time at work rachel :h:

night xxx
Original post by mia )
jesus, that smiliey is pretty scary :tongue:

and on that note i am off to bed
probably wont be here so i hope you have a great time at work rachel :h:

night xxx

Thankyou mia :smile: It was lovely speaking to you again! xx
Reply 1785
Just me and my stalker. Lovely :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
Just me and my stalker. Lovely :colonhash:

You know that you respect my dedication.
Reply 1787
You know that you respect my dedication.

Indeed I do. You follow me around nearly as much as my cat :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
Indeed I do. You follow me around nearly as much as my cat :colonhash:

More actually :smile:

My second in command that cat is :tongue:
Reply 1789
More actually :smile:

My second in command that cat is :tongue:

That is a fair point. My cat does sleep. You on the other hand. Don't seem to :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
That is a fair point. My cat does sleep. You on the other hand. Don't seem to :colonhash:

I can't help it *shrug*
Reply 1791
I can't help it *shrug*

Messed up sleeping patterns are awesome :facepalm:

This is early for us two aswell :lol:
Original post by Deyesy
Messed up sleeping patterns are awesome :facepalm:

This is early for us two aswell :lol:

It really is...

Mr Persistant "I really think you're the one for me"

Me: "I would like us to be friends"

Him: "It's going to be so wierd though, I can't make feelings dissapear"

Me: "I understand, but I can't make them appear, I am sorry, but I was clear from the start, could we please just leave it with friendship"

Him: "Hmm ok, but it'll be hard for me"

Me: I appreciate the effort.

Well handled? :s-smilie: I really didn't know what to say to this after being so clear with him from the start.
Reply 1793
It really is...

Me: "I understand, but I can't make them appear, I am sorry, but I was clear from the start, could we please just leave it with friendship"

Well handled? :s-smilie: I really didn't know what to say to this after being so clear with him from the start.

Very well handled I'd say. You've got him to acknowledge that the type of relationship you want with him is purely platonic. He might need it reinforced abit more but an acknowledgement is certainly a good start.
Original post by Deyesy
Very well handled I'd say. You've got him to acknowledge that the type of relationship you want with him is purely platonic. He might need it reinforced abit more but an acknowledgement is certainly a good start.

Always when you reject people the true colours show mind... He's telling me about how horrible his life is now *sigh* I will not be guilted into anything.
Reply 1795
Always when you reject people the true colours show mind... He's telling me about how horrible his life is now *sigh* I will not be guilted into anything.

Sadly. I know exactly what he's feeling. I used to be like that when I didn't have a clue about how to go about things with girls. He doesn't realise what he's doing now is just friend-zoning himself even further...
It really is...

is this someone from tsr?
Original post by Deyesy
Sadly. I know exactly what he's feeling. I used to be like that when I didn't have a clue about how to go about things with girls. He doesn't realise what he's doing now is just friend-zoning himself even further...

*sigh* I feel mean. However, I have successfully steered the conversation to music... It would never have worked between us, he thinks Linkin Park are crap and hasn't even heard of Bullet for my Valentine...
Original post by hasan4life
is this someone from tsr?

Hasan! :smile:

No, it is not :smile:
Reply 1799
*sigh* I feel mean. However, I have successfully steered the conversation to music... It would never have worked between us, he thinks Linkin Park are crap and hasn't even heard of Bullet for my Valentine...

You shouldn't though. He shouldn't really be pouring his heart to you but I did it in the past. You said he had some kind of disorder that's hindered his social development with others?

Latest