The Student Room Group

The Voice UK

Scroll to see replies

Leanne can sing like no theres no tommorow, and she has amazing potential. But I dont think she's going to be successful, shes a lttle boring?

Man I wanted Vince to win, he was cool as ice :frown:
Leanne deserved to win but seriously how did vince not get in the final 3??? So unfair! I felt that everyone kept talking about Ruth Brown especially when there were suppose to praise. Oh well is done and finished don't think i'll watch next year (if there even is a next year)
Reply 1382
Original post by ЯOЯЯIM
I suspect Leanne. Bo already is a songwriter and isn't as boring as Leanne.

I thought so, but the post above mine seemed to think he's talking about Bo so I wanted to make sure.
Erm i just remembered didn't they say that Ed sheeran was going to perform???
He did.
loved the first episode but got **** from then on and stopped watching it...
once the gimmick with the revolving chairs at the auditions was over, the Voice became just like the X Factor only dull and boring. i stopped watching after the auditions too, oh and the pre recorded results show, what a joke? Couldn't they have done it live?
Reply 1387
Original post by cz100
Are you talking about Leanne or Bo?

Leanne obviously :tongue:
Reply 1388
Original post by Luxray
Leanne obviously :tongue:

Haha just checking.
Leanne's at no.27 on iTunes now even with the prime spot advertising :s-smilie:
Reply 1389
So many flaws in the format. As people have said, after the blinds it just became a boring version of the X factor.

- Some of it wasn't even live and too much pre recording. It really didn't have the 'live' feel even when it was live, probably because of the poor studio and audience.
- The judges have too much influence. They could carry their favourite all the way through to the final if they wanted.
- Again, the way the teams work was silly. In the Semi, someone who got the 7th most votes could go through ahead of someone who had the 2nd most votes. They should just do whoever had the most goes through, even if a judge is without acts.
- It was over way too quick. There was no time to get to know any of the artists and they only did around 5 songs each where in the X factor they must do at least 15.
- The whole Sunday nights results was pointless, they should have just gone live again an hour after.
- No need for Holly and Reggie, just the one will do.

Probably many more flaws which I can't remember.
I did watch the whole series and I will watch again next series but I hope they address some of the major issues!
It was painfully obvious that the results show was pre-recorded. Everyone was wearing the same thing; you couldn't book tickets for any Sunday shows (there were none); and voting lines closed after about an hour...
How exactly did Vince Kidd even make it to the final :s
Reply 1392
Anyone want to bet at least one of the judges gets replaced?
Original post by 0range
Anyone want to bet at least one of the judges gets replaced?

Danny hopefully. What a weirdo.
Thought it was okay all round, there's room for improvement with the series. Think they'll sack at least two of the coaches.

With the final results; I think although Leanne is a good singer, she won't be setting the world alight anytime soon. She can sing well but she's the typical big ballad/crooner so I don't know if she'll sell enough (Leon Jackson springs to mind).I think it was the duet with Tom that sold it for her.

I hope the others make careers for themselves too.

Over the lives I liked Max, David (No idea why either of them didn't make the finals; Bo is very good but there's a few singers similar). My favourite of the final four was Tyler however he wasn't best on the night. That would have gone to Vince I think.

Also Ed Sheeran was superb but that's nothing new. I think he's brilliant.
Reply 1395
Original post by SquaredCircle
Danny hopefully. What a weirdo.

pss, Danny is the second best judge!, I actually want Jessie to get replaced, she just annoys me...
Original post by 0range
pss, Danny is the second best judge!, I actually want Jessie to get replaced, she just annoys me...

As long as they keep will.i.am. I'm super happy
Reply 1397
I would happily see all of the judges go. William was pointless and just kept wittering on in a stupidly pointless manner and Danny just kept doing dad dances, as did Jessie.
Original post by Mess.
I would happily see all of the judges go. William was pointless and just kept wittering on in a stupidly pointless manner and Danny just kept doing dad dances, as did Jessie.

The whole damn show was pointless. Will.i.am was pointless but also hilarious.
I posted this before the show started...

Original post by snowyowl
My order of preference for tonight:

1. Leanne
2. Bo
3. Tyler
4. Vince

...and I think I actually got it right, in that exact order :biggrin: (I don't know who got more votes out of Bo or Tyler but it definitely deserved to be Bo!)

I don't understand how Vince even made it to the final - he was very bland and boring.

The one moment that pissed me off last night was Will.i.am having his phone in his hand during his duet with Tyler! How very rude of him :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest