The Student Room Group

Drunk texted him afyer a year and got removed

He removed me on Snapchat after I drunk texted him a year later of not speaking , I sent him vids and pic and voice notes and a whole para graph of me Sayinf stuff like I lost bare weight ik u hate me and I don’t blame u I never expected u to like me but I miss u so much pls speak to me don’t remove me ik u have new uni friends. He left me on delivered for 2 days and when he opened it he read and watched eveyrthing then removed me. Uk he doesn’t care ik he moved on I said these in the messages but I was drunk and I get rlly emotional and vulnerable he could have at least said something back even if it was something bad but no he straight up removed me lol. May I also add in the texts and voicenotes I was saying come round come round I just want to speak to y don’t remove me come round my parents r abroad I’m home alone I’m not tryna set u up talking to me won’t do u any harm….
i hope you please respect and love yourself enough to move on.
Original post by ds79383
He removed me on Snapchat after I drunk texted him a year later of not speaking , I sent him vids and pic and voice notes and a whole para graph of me Sayinf stuff like I lost bare weight ik u hate me and I don’t blame u I never expected u to like me but I miss u so much pls speak to me don’t remove me ik u have new uni friends. He left me on delivered for 2 days and when he opened it he read and watched eveyrthing then removed me. Uk he doesn’t care ik he moved on I said these in the messages but I was drunk and I get rlly emotional and vulnerable he could have at least said something back even if it was something bad but no he straight up removed me lol. May I also add in the texts and voicenotes I was saying come round come round I just want to speak to y don’t remove me come round my parents r abroad I’m home alone I’m not tryna set u up talking to me won’t do u any harm….

He sounds a waste of space anyway
So you've not spoke for ages, you drunkenly fired off a slew of super clingy inappropriate demands, and now you are surprised that he 'Nope!'d right out of it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending