The Student Room Group

London 2012 bombings and the illuminti

Scroll to see replies

Original post by King-Panther
Who said they're aliens.

It was a joke, referencing another tragic conspiracy, that of alien intervention in terrestrial events...
Reply 21
Original post by King-Panther
I'm glad you find it funny.

It's hilarious tbf
Reply 22
By 'research' do you mean 'sitting on youtube and watching loads of videos made by nutters'?
no no no no no
Reply 24
Original post by ed-
By 'research' do you mean 'sitting on youtube and watching loads of videos made by nutters'?

noo, i couldnt exactly post books on tsr and expect people do read them. watching a video is a lot less effort so thats your answer. d*** head
Reply 25
Original post by asaaal
noo, i couldnt exactly post books on tsr and expect people do read them. watching a video is a lot less effort so thats your answer. d*** head

Excellent :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by Kibalchich
Excellent :biggrin:

why thank you
Reply 27
Original post by asaaal
why thank you

No problem :smile:
Take off your tin foil hat and go to bed.
Reply 29
Probably the only sensible thing a lib dem has ever said
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Read it! Adam Weishaupt Bavarian Illuminati not this conspiratorial rubbish!
Reply 31
Seriously?

If you're basing all of this on fictional sources, I'll believe you when I get my letter from Hogwarts.
Reply 32
Oh, and what's the deal with the Illuminati vids having all the dramatic music?
Rubbish.
So a year before the 7/7 bombings in London there was a mock exercise where the emergency services pretended there had been a terrorist attack on the underground?

Woah :woo:

They've been doing that for years and they still do that, it's a routine drill for the emergency services.
Worst argument ever thus far.
The entire video is tin foil hat nonsense of course.
Reply 36
How shall I put it....

So, OP - which one is you?

Reply 38
Original post by asaaal
I do believe in it but saying thyat Jay z is part of the illuminiti and the reason for 2pacs killing and micheal jackson dying is a bit over the top to say the least.

The Illuminati had to kill tupac and Michael Jackson. They were the two biggest thorns in their side. Since they've been completely removed from the picture, the Illuminati can actulaly get on with their plans now.
At least we got in there first and gave them a warning about what their governments may be preparing.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending