The Student Room Group

Sikh to be hanged in India 31st March 2012 DEATH PENALTY

Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana has been sentenced to death by hanging due to his role in the plot to bomb and Kill Beant Singh former minister of Punjab. Beant Singh bombed & killed the sikh pro khalistan movement and was accused of numerous human rights violations whereby no international community intervened and the indian government let it go on.

After 17 years in prison he has been sent for hanging (death penalty which has not been given for 24 years), A disgusting act on the sikh community and a stain on the Indian flag.

My question is, the soldier who shot Osama was he a terrorist or a saviour!?

I think we all know the answer to that.

FREE BALWANT SINGH RAJOANA!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
The assassination was carried out because of the brutality of the police... ironically the police are showing exactly why balwant singh rajoana did what he had to do by BEATING INNOCENT PROTESTERS standing up against the hanging of Rajoana. Does India deserve the title of world's biggest democracy?

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Bill_Gates
My question is, the soldier who shot Osama was he a terrorist or a saviour!?

Then my question is, where is Bin Laden's body to prove that he was killed there and then? Why dump him in the sea? This conveniently happens in time for the next election so the votes will come rolling in LOL. Good job Obama, you've played the American population even better than George Bush. Bin Laden died years ago to kidney disease.
There's already a thread on this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending