Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

samantha brick....whats you take?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    "I am at a loss as to understand what goes through someone's mind before they press the 'send' button on a message like that" - Samantha Brick

Hahaha the irony
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say no if she was offering..........
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's a total troll. I think she actually almost wholly believes what she is writing, but at the same time knows she will get this reaction, she has the same motives as a troll (cause controversy, annoy, etc.).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The article is ridic. because she's not even that pretty...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I read both articles and though I disagree with her saying that people hate her because of her looks I think people need to stop posting so much hate now. I just watched 10 o'clock Live and thought David Mitchell was very gracious in his response to the subject. Yes, I agree with him, why is everybody acting like she is hideous in response to the article? She isn't, and saying she is 'below average' in looks isn't true in my opinion. Her ego may be inflated but imagine receiving thousands of comments saying you are hideously ugly. It's just bullying. If you disliked the article, formulate a response other than 'you're ugly'. Are the majority of people writing such comments 'above average' themselves? Probably not.

By the way, I hate the terms 'average', 'below average' etc. What is 'average' anyway?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    She definetly has mental issues.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1399053.html
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got to hand it to her though... She's knows how to get noticed xD
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamanthaBrick)
    jealousy is ugly , just like other girls
    Oh my God Samantha Brick I love your work!

Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0jwamUq2O1rovll9o1_500.gif 
Views:	10 
Size:	493.1 KB 
ID:	139769  
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    TROLL.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The article might have some substance if she was actually as "beautiful" as she claimed.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Angelina Jolie is beautiful... but she's no Samantha Brick is she?"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    She herself is a troll. Read these lines (which literally made me LOL):
    "While I was tearfully dealing with the emails and calls outside the supermarket, a young man approached me, offered to park my car and even get me a coffee.
    He could see I was having a tough time — and yes, my looks had helped me out again."

I can just imagine her behind her keyboard, writing that last sentence with a wry smile on her face, followed by a satisfied laugh, knowing exactly how much it would annoy and rile up the people reading the article.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you autistic? The article is a joke; the Daily Mail is a troll factory, they make all their money from idiots like you giving them internet traffic and readership statistics.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    Are you autistic? The article is a joke; the Daily Mail is a troll factory, they make all their money from idiots like you giving them internet traffic and readership statistics.
    So what? How does that make somebody an idiot? If its funny to talk and laugh about then who cares?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    She got what was coming to her. You don't write such a controversial article and expect nothing to come of it. Of course it was going to backfire!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Borderline)
    So what? How does that make somebody an idiot? If its funny to talk and laugh about then who cares?
    Um it was aimed at the mong getting furious about it.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    "While I was tearfully dealing with the emails and calls outside the supermarket, a young man approached me, offered to park my car and even get me a coffee.
    He could see I was having a tough time —and yes, my looks had helped me out again[/B]."

[B]I can just imagine her behind her keyboard, writing that last sentence with a wry smile on her face, followed by a satisfied laugh, knowing exactly how much it would annoy and rile up the people reading the article.[B]
    This genuinely made me laugh out loud
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    He could see I was having a tough time —and yes, my looks had helped me out again[/B]."

I can just imagine her behind her keyboard, writing that last sentence with a wry smile on her face, followed by a satisfied laugh, knowing exactly how much it would annoy and rile up the people reading the article.
    This genuinely made me laugh out loud
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never laughed so much reading an article. Tbh I thought it was a belated April fool's joke.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.