The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Salim and Sagar dancing... I think they'd clear out the club. The levels of cringe would be unbearable.
Original post by failingatm
Salim and Sagar dancing... I think they'd clear out the club. The levels of cringe would be unbearable.

Clear the club cos all the birds would be heading back to ours innit! I'm just a shakahari lad though, none of that for me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2162
Original post by Cigarette
Was reading a story in the Independent about Kimcorp being the no. 1 source in Brum for spreading Chlamydia - infected over 700 sufferers apparently.

Would love to see Afsoc go clubbing. :rofl2:

All lies :hand:

LOL I can imagine some people going like NORMAL PEOPLE, but man I cannot imagine... Fypo hitting a dance floor. Shudder.
Nobody is asking you to imagine me doing anything. My moves are better than yours, anyways. Allow you trying to dance like Missy Elliot when your food came in Nandos.
Could deffo imagine Matt trying to pull all the girls. Salim would probably knock people out if he went on the dance floor though, with the size of those collars.
:laugh:
Reply 2167
I see Matt more as the type that stands in the corner bopping his head along (out of sync) with the beat with a pint in his hand.

He'd get home and think he had a good night.
Matt discussion? Check your phones, lads. #textsarecoming :rofl2:
mate, can you stop fantasising about seeing me in Nandos.... it's creepy.
Reply 2170
I'm sure if matt was lurking. blackbeauty would make an appearance
He'd be like that at the start of the night yeah. But once he'd had a few he'd deffo try to chat up girls by pretending to be....Dave Cameron.
So gassed.

He deleted his last mass quote post. What's the point? lmao

Pulling birds with a fake manifesto. :rofl2:x528529
Reply 2173
I can't help but imagine matt flapping his arms around to the latest minaj song :rofl2:
Reply 2174
Been studying English for nearly 2 years and during that time I've not loaned a single book out of the library... #realisations
HAHAHAHAHA Fyps. :rofl2: :angry:

Man....don't even get me started on what Kev would be like. Bouncers would probably cower in fear.
Kev would walk in and people would part like the red sea :pierre:
Reply 2177
twoshanksoneshotty :coma:
Original post by mel0n
Been studying English for nearly 2 years and during that time I've not loaned a single book out of the library... #realisations

..how have you been doing your essays? Sparknotes? :rofl2:

Bored out of my mind.

kill me now

Latest