The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by mel0n
I dunno, don't some people go and sit on the sidelines? Do you wear your headscarf when you go clubbing :ninja:?

How many exams do you have?

Lol yeah some people do and um yeah I do lol :colondollar: but my house mate did too so I didn't feel so bad about it lol. I've got 4, one down!
I will find you, Adil. I will.
Reply 3982
Original post by The Cornerstone

Nah, too many curry shops and asians though :colonhash:

lol and what's wrong with the med student :lol:

Nothing, really. I just feel intimidated by medics :getmecoat:

Do you like curry? :colonhash:
Reply 3983
Original post by h-star
Lol yeah some people do and um yeah I do lol :colondollar: but my house mate did too so I didn't feel so bad about it lol. I've got 4, one down!

Oooh I see :h: - when do your exams finish? This is my only one :colondollar:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Leicester doesn't want you. Keep your distance. :pierre:

meet you at the station tomorrow morning mwah x

Original post by mel0n
I dunno, they go into the sheesha cafes as well but usually it's the people from out of town that drive up and down that many times, not the people who actually are from there I think. Whenever I'm in Manchester I go with my brother (not to do that :colonhash:) to Moonlights etc.

Can't say I've ever worn a sherwani. Actually those afghani type salwar kameez look :coma:. They're just really plain and stuff but <3

HAHAHAHAHAHA, the thought of you doing that. :rofl2:x52527 kmt allow using colours in a post.

Man, chiknis in a churidar.. or any type of ethnic clothing really. Just gets me heart racing. :adore:

I'm already dealing in avoiding Anicha you're just making it harder :plz2:

watch out in the canteen, she hits the cakes first thing every morning to get all the good ones.
Reply 3985
Original post by Tucking Fypo

HAHAHAHAHAHA, the thought of you doing that. :rofl2:x52527 kmt allow using colours in a post.

Man, chiknis in a churidar.. or any type of ethnic clothing really. Just gets me heart racing. :adore:

:rofl2: Allow it man, I can't even drive anyway and my brother would probs slap me if I suggested doing that :colonhash:. Can't believe you just dropped to a new low by using colours like that. I do that in PS reviews..

I like churidars :coma: But I don't really wear heels and they don't look as nice with flats.
Original post by Cigarette
Yeah I don't really like it either. What kind of question is that Jez....:colonhash: you're the only lad who could ask that without seeming letchy though :pierre:

Just an innocent question

It's... that guy
Reply 3987
Original post by mel0n
Oooh I see :h: - when do your exams finish? This is my only one :colondollar:

Next Friday then I'm freeeeeee, I stayed here all holiday as well, can't wait to go home lol! Do you live in London usually or just for uni?
Reply 3988
Original post by h-star
Next Friday then I'm freeeeeee, I stayed here all holiday as well, can't wait to go home lol! Do you live in London usually or just for uni?

Ooooh, do you have like.. practical exams as well or all written? :pierre:

Nah just for uni! You're from London? Where do you live? I never quite asked :colonhash:
Original post by Ladipidoo
I will find you, Adil. I will.

lmao you wont even know what I'll look like, you'll just be lost with all the somalis around there anyway :rofl2:

Original post by mel0n
Nothing, really. I just feel intimidated by medics :getmecoat:

Do you like curry? :colonhash:

I like curry but there is such thing as having too much curry :colonhash:
Reply 3990
Original post by mel0n
Ooooh, do you have like.. practical exams as well or all written? :pierre:

Nah just for uni! You're from London? Where do you live? I never quite asked :colonhash:

Well, we only had coursework for 2 modules this year (which I did relatively bad on lol) but the 'coursework' for the other 2 were exams which I did .... pretty well on :bigsmile: these are all written though, and worth 60% of each module :eek: and yeah I'm from west London ... like notting hill lol. :O must cost you a bomb, my sister goes to uni in London but stays home and she says all her friends pay so much for rent, where you from originally then (in the uk lol)?
Original post by mel0n
:rofl2: Allow it man, I can't even drive anyway and my brother would probs slap me if I suggested doing that :colonhash:. Can't believe you just dropped to a new low by using colours like that. I do that in PS reviews..

I like churidars :coma: But I don't really wear heels and they don't look as nice with flats.

Aye, I used colours for....the one PS review I ever did.

Not really fussed about the.....footwear. :puke: Hate the pyjama thingy on sherwanis.. man alive, the strings are so ****. Last time I wore one I had to keep pulling it up. :angry:
It's aite nice facilities (especially the library) and it's a top 20 uni, the city's a bit dry though :pierre:

Allow you thinking about coming 'ere, I'm already dealing in avoiding Anicha you're just making it harder :plz2:

skn

and naw you'll love it :colonhash:
Original post by h-star
(in the uk lol)

lol
Reply 3994
Original post by + polarity -
lol

Whenever people say originally to me I always say Somalia so I have to clarify!
who was it who called it curry pussy?

must be ussu

haha
Original post by Cigarette
skn

and naw you'll love it :colonhash:

seriously though have you already filled your ucas? and what are you applying for? :afraid:
I have the worst ****ing connection I'm getting vexed

I'll do some washing ._.
wooo, 4000th post. :biggrin: repping Uganda!

Latest