The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mashallah, corker of a pic right there.

Not freshies, Menu. :angry: Just two lads trying to convey our roots via the logo. :smug:
Original post by mel0n
I think you should swap Tamwar and Shabnam around. I reckon he'd look pretty fine in a sari.

Nah Shabnam is better. On second thoughts, perhaps I could have gone for Zainab. :holmes:

Original post by failingatm
Sorry, I don't let fungi grow anywhere near me.

:rofl2:

you're so jealous of our company. if you want your business to be successful just ask us for tips. we'll do it for free.
Reply 1582
As if you called me Menu :colonhash:
Reply 1583
Original post by Mastermind`
Nah Shabnam is better. On second thoughts, perhaps I could have gone for Zainab. :holmes:

Wouldn't have worked considering we don't know whether her dad is cool or not :ninja:
Reply 1584
It's so terrible.
Original post by mel0n
Wouldn't have worked considering we don't know whether her dad is cool or not :ninja:

oh yeah, I think that's why I didn't go for it in the end. Safe to assume a well-rounded woman such as Z has a cool dad, though.
Reply 1586
I only just realised it's your avatar :facepalm2:
Reply 1587
Original post by flowermaster91

Aye, not in a pet name sort of way....but like the menus you get in restaurants.

I don't mind that at all
My cousin said his friend has met Masood several times and is actually a great guy 'irl'. Doesn't surprise me at all. :adore:
(edited 12 years ago)
Omg.. Allow this.
Reply 1590
Just got an email from

:colonhash: the hell
Reply 1591
Original post by Tucking Fypo
My cousin said his friend has met Masood several times and is actually a great guy 'irl'. Doesn't surprise me at all. :adore:

Aye, not in a pet name sort of way....but like the menus you get in restaurants.

OMG what just happened, were you using her account :zomg: :shock: :eek3:
Original post by mel0n
I only just realised it's your avatar :facepalm2:

looks good, right? :cyber:
I'll be the first to admit the logo wasn't...my finest work. But it has actually grown on me in the last few days. :rofl2:

Original post by mel0n
OMG what just happened, were you using her account :zomg: :shock: :eek3:

No, no, just a TSR glitch. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Reply 1594
Original post by Tucking Fypo
I'll be the first to admit the logo wasn't...my finest work. But it has actually grown on me in the last few days. :rofl2:

No, no, just a TSR glitch. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not at all, stop sharing accounts :colonhash:
Please don't tell the TSR Maharaj what to do, Mena. Especially when such orders are based on lies. :naughty:
Reply 1596
:rofl2: Don't blow your own trumpet
Reply 1597
Omg Sagar... why are you using vi's account. :angry:
I ain't.
Reply 1599
You obviously are.

Latest