Scroll to see replies

looney_tunes.jpg

Now, that's some good ****. :coma:
Bananaman and Superted.

The only shows that mattered.

I miss being a kid :frown:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

I miss being a kid :frown:

That was the start of the downfall of Cartoon Network. For me.
Original post by Drewski
Bananaman and Superted.

Loved the intro to Bananaman :biggrin:

My favourite cartoons ever are The Animals of Farthing Wood and Pingu :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RDavies93
:hugs:

Original post by Stray_talk
My favourite cartoons ever are The Animals of Farthing Wood and Pingu :love:

Pingu suits you - just gibberish :tongue:
Original post by morris743
That was the start of the downfall of Cartoon Network. For me.

Whaat?! I thought Ed Edd and Eddy was awesome!! :tongue:

Never heard of it.

We didn't have the 'posh' channels. BBC all the way.
Original post by Drewski
Bananaman and Superted.

I have never heard of these shows, lol. TV sure does change a lot through the years :p:

EDIT: Weird, I wrote this before I saw your last comment, haha :lol:

Maybe it's just because I thought what came before was even more awesome :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Maybe it's just because I thought what came before was even more awesome :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I used to love those shows too! :biggrin: I think I probably liked pretty much everything that showed during my early childhood though. If I were to write a list of childhood cartoons I enjoyed, it would probably be a long list tbh :p:
I have never heard of these shows, lol. TV sure does change a lot through the years :p:

EDIT: Weird, I wrote this before I saw your last comment, haha :lol:

Tastes change so so do the shows, I guess. How many of the shows that are on for kids now will still be on in 5yrs time?

And the cartoons pale into insignificance next to Live and Kicking :h:
I used to love those shows too! :biggrin: I think I probably liked pretty much everything that showed during my early childhood though. If I were to write a list of childhood cartoons I enjoyed, it would probably be a long list tbh :p:

Well, as long as you never touched the Powerpuff Girls...oh no...you didn't...noooooooooo
Original post by Drewski
Tastes change so so do the shows, I guess. How many of the shows that are on for kids now will still be on in 5yrs time?

And the cartoons pale into insignificance next to Live and Kicking :h:

How funny that I never like Live and Kicking viewers. Never. It's quite something. Shame SMTV came along really.
Well, as long as you never touched the Powerpuff Girls...oh no...you didn't...noooooooooo

PowerPuff Girls was one of my ultimate faves, sorry :p:. I used to love drawing them as well, as they're really easy to draw :h:

I also played games pretending to be them with my sisters :cute:
(edited 12 years ago)
PowerPuff Girls was one of my ultimate faves, sorry :p:. I used to love drawing them as well, as they're really easy to draw :h:

I also played games pretending to be them with my sisters :cute:

:mmm: At least you can draw..:redface:

Spoiler

How funny that I never like Live and Kicking viewers. Never. It's quite something. Shame SMTV came along really.

Must have something to do with the fact that anyone old enough to have watched that show can see through your pretentious, idiotic, childish and rude behaviour in an instant and knows how much of a tool you really are, huh?

If only you weren't a liar.
Original post by Deyesy
The only bad thing about being awake at this time is being hungry :colonhash: Lots on your mind?

I turned the computer off to try sleep. Was a long night.
Original post by Drewski
Must have something to do with the fact that anyone old enough to have watched that show can see through your pretentious, idiotic, childish and rude behaviour in an instant and knows how much of a tool you really are, huh?

If only you weren't a liar.

Well, they do now, don't they.

Latest