The Student Room Group

AQA Business Studies BUSS1 - 14th May 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by HeyyImRyan
Thing is no one here is actually a nerd, if I was a nerd I'd be revising for my two exams Wednesday instead of being on a forum... :confused:

I dropped out of school initially, have a pretty good social life and have a girlfriend...I really don't classify myself as a nerd and doubt Alex does either :rolleyes:

its kewl ryry we can be friends. <3
alex jus be hatin on me cos he finks im sum skankyhoe. (which i might be :wink:) and he is taking the grammar skl motto "we're not arrogant, we're just better than you" sayin 2 far yakno. teach ur boy 2 be nice 2 gals. we ttake things 2 the <3

i aint h8n no one. im justa long skirtedd nun from londan.
Reply 381
Original post by Ashbery94
:angry:

where does it say in the mark scheme, i just looked through one all it says is good application AND goo justification :s-smilie: ??

sorry to interfere but is there an unofficial mark scheme that has been released or do you mean mark schemes in general?
Reply 382
Original post by tillstock
sorry to interfere but is there an unofficial mark scheme that has been released or do you mean mark schemes in general?

mark schemes in general :tongue:
Original post by loopy786
I swear they were your own words?

Anyway, I don't think you're allowed to file complaints for unfair accusations, but I'm unfamiliar with the regulations, sorry. Maybe he will forgive you... I feel quite bad, because I can see you were partially coerced into the position you are currently in. :smile:

No I didn't say that, if I recall correctly Ryan did. Well I did just post a thread on the super-moderator section expressing my concerns so hopefully I will get a reply :-)
Reply 384
Reply 385
Original post by tillstock

Wheres this unofficial mark scheme!?
Reply 386
Original post by hannahel
its kewl ryry we can be friends. <3
alex jus be hatin on me cos he finks im sum skankyhoe. (which i might be :wink:) and he is taking the grammar skl motto "we're not arrogant, we're just better than you" sayin 2 far yakno. Teach ur boy 2 be nice 2 gals. We ttake things 2 the <3

i aint h8n no one. Im justa long skirtedd nun from londan.

ryan is safee
Reply 387
Original post by alexissocool
No I didn't say that, if I recall correctly Ryan did. Well I did just post a thread on the super-moderator section expressing my concerns so hopefully I will get a reply :-)

Whats everyone arguing about? :confused:
I wasn't trolling; I was antagonised. In fact, I think if you say I was trolling then the others I was responding to where also trolling. For example, I get called a "Douche" and that "My head is up my bum" that isn't exactly making me happy either. Do you have a support team that I can contact then James if I feel that I've been unfairly rated as a troll? I would much appreciate it if you told me how I could get in contact!

Fair enough, my aim is to make sure people can engage in debate and discuss work apropriately. It sickens me to see so many threads where people hurl insults at each other, even going as far as taking the mick out of the user, in a personal manner.

I did injecting a bit of humor at the start, so no, your not a troll, I just wanted you to be more aware that this thread should be related to Business Studies.

Original post by HeyyImRyan

I hope you're trolling with your shocking diction, sir. :s-smilie:

No, sir.

Oh, my bad! Sincerely sorry, Alex. Oh okay, good. I don't think the girls meant to offend, by the way. They are just generally er, humorous? 8-) Sorry if you have felt harassed by anyone on this thread, by the way.
I think they were just impressed by your business knowledge. :wink: :smile: :smile:
Original post by James A
Fair enough, my aim is to make sure people can engage in debate and discuss work apropriately. It sickens me to see so many threads where people hurl insults at each other, even going as far as taking the mick out of the user, in a personal manner.

I did injecting a bit of humor at the start, so no, your not a troll, I just wanted you to be more aware that this thread should be related to Business Studies.

No, sir.

I do understand James and agree with you it is wrong that people think they can hurl insults at each other online; it did start off Business Studies orientated and then kind of took a turn for the worse. Thanks for seeing that I wasn't trolling; does that mean I wasn't reported then?
I've learnt from this experience to say the least!
Original post by loopy786
Oh, my bad! Sincerely sorry, Alex. Oh okay, good. I don't think the girls meant to offend, by the way. They are just generally er, humorous? 8-) Sorry if you have felt harassed by anyone on this thread, by the way.
I think they were just impressed by your business knowledge. :wink: :smile: :smile:

Too kind loopy! I didn't feel harassed; just labelled which is never nice. Hope your exam goes well tomorrow.
Too kind loopy! I didn't feel harassed; just labelled which is never nice. Hope your exam goes well tomorrow.

It's okay. And oh, I see! Oh well, they seem to have quietened down, probably revising hard for Unit 2 as you suggested.
Thanks, I hope it does too! :smile:
Reply 393
I think you guy should calm down because the exam was over. My overall comment about this paper is It's much more difficult than January paper and the grade boundaries should be low so dont worry :smile: The most important thing here is the exam next week. Good luck everyone :smile:
I do understand James and agree with you it is wrong that people think they can hurl insults at each other online; it did start off Business Studies orientated and then kind of took a turn for the worse. Thanks for seeing that I wasn't trolling; does that mean I wasn't reported then?
I've learnt from this experience to say the least!

No you weren't reported mate :smile:
Exactly what I got.

Cant remember my added value figure but it looks correct, as does the profit one :smile: - lets hope we were both correct
To boost my overall grade up to an A. Like I said I got a B on this paper last year without finishing the last essay. I got an A on unit 2 that you have next week. Good luck because unit 2 is harder. Wait till you get to A2 now that my friend will be baffling for you.

What he said
Original post by DannyMacdonald
Yeah im pretty sure it asked for the whole year. I just did TR-Total expenditure for each period and then added them up for the total

It remember it asking for the budgeted profit for the first three months of business (nov-jan) :s-smilie:
Original post by Ashbery94
I swear added value is the price - vc? Somome please tell me they got budgeted profit of 34500? Or not.. :s

I remember putting 34500 , all i did was revenue-costs which was just taking away the expenditure from the income for the first 3 months?/:
Reply 399
Original post by homousandfalafel
I remember putting 34500 , all i did was revenue-costs which was just taking away the expenditure from the income for the first 3 months?/:

It was not the first 3 months it was for the whole year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending