The Student Room Group

GCSE Preparation and Online Resources for it.

Im doing AQA Eng Lang, Edexcel Math, AQA Triple Science, AQA Geo, Edexcel History, Edexcel Business and Y10 Final Mock Exams are in 2 weeks. i know nothing. help me. list youtube channels for my preparation that would help me. pls help asap. ty
Original post by illbeokay
Im doing AQA Eng Lang, Edexcel Math, AQA Triple Science, AQA Geo, Edexcel History, Edexcel Business and Y10 Final Mock Exams are in 2 weeks. i know nothing. help me. list youtube channels for my preparation that would help me. pls help asap. ty

Heya!
If it helps, Study Mind has lots of great free resources from revision notes to practice questions with mark schemes :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 2
Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
If it helps, Study Mind has lots of great free resources from revision notes to practice questions with mark schemes :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

what abt yt channel for each sub pls list. i already use study mind for free notes lol
hii! Here are a few youtube channels and websites that can help:
English Literature and Language: mr salles teaches english, mr everything english, stacey reay.
Maths: mathsgenie (website and videos on youtube), thegcsemathstutor, and corbett maths.
Triple Science: freesciencelessons, cognito, bbc bitesize.
Business: bizconsesh, bbc bitesize.
I don't do history so I'm not sure what websites or videos that will help?

Also there's youtube channel called smile with sola, she gives advice on how to get grade 9's on all the subjects!!

Do past papers (you can find the past papers from the examboards or other webites that may have past papers)
I hope you find this a bit more useful.

Good luck on your Y10 mock exams!!!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by jiungie
hii! Here are a few youtube channels and websites that can help:
English Literature and Language: mr salles teaches english, mr everything english, stacey reay.
Maths: mathsgenie (website and videos on youtube), thegcsemathstutor, and corbett maths.
Triple Science: freesciencelessons, cognito, bbc bitesize.
Business: bizconsesh, bbc bitesize.
I don't do history so I'm not sure what websites or videos that will help?

Also there's youtube channel called smile with sola, she gives advice on how to get grade 9's on all the subjects!!

Do past papers (you can find the past papers from the examboards or other webites that may have past papers)
I hope you find this a bit more useful.

Good luck on your Y10 mock exams!!!!

appreciate the help! ty :smile:
No problem!!!
Original post by illbeokay
appreciate the help! ty :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by jiungie
hii! Here are a few youtube channels and websites that can help

Hey,
Just to add on to this.

Senca

English:Mr Bruff
I would just be carefull with Mr English English videos about the language paper 1 and section B.I know english teachers at my school didn't really agree with the method.

Maths:Physics and maths tutor,1st Class Maths,Exam Solution,maths made easy.
*The maths Genie/Corbettmaths questions aren't really exam style and more for practise .
*Maths Made Easy has a free maths portal ,with videos and practise questions.However this more towards learning content than revising.

Science:Malmesbury Education (Required Practicals),Primrose Kitten,and practise papers from physics and maths tutor,revisely,the science hive(notes),save my exams.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ANeRd
Hey,
Just to add on to this.

Senca

English:Mr Bruff
I would just be carefull with Mr English English videos about the language paper 1 and section B.I know english teachers at my school didn't really agree with the method.

Maths:Physics and maths tutor,1st Class Maths,Exam Solution,maths made easy.
*The maths Genie/Corbettmaths questions aren't really exam style and more for practise .
*Maths Made Easy has a free maths portal ,with videos and practise questions.However this more towards learning content than revising.

Science:Malmesbury Education (Required Practicals),Primrose Kitten,and practise papers from physics and maths tutor,revisely,the science hive(notes),save my exams.

whats seneca used for? english?

Quick Reply

Latest