The Student Room Group

Help for year 10s

Hi, I’m currently a year 11 student predicted mostly 9s and an 8 ( English lit) I have made this thread so year 10s can ask for help with things they don’t understand or find difficult, I’m hoping that I can help make it easier for you to self study and other year 11s may also be able to help, feel free to pm me if you don’t want to post on here :smile:

Edit:
The subjects I do are
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Physics (AQA)
Maths (AQA)
English lit (AQA, Inspector calls, a Christmas carol, Romeo and Juliet, love and relationships poetry)
English language (AQA)
French (AQA)
History (edexcel, medicine through time, Weimar Germany, Elizabeth and Cold War)
DT (AQA, mainly electronics and RM)
(edited 3 years ago)
What subjects do you do?
Reply 2
Original post by Jeparlepas
What subjects do you do?

Thanks for pointing out that I missed this info, I have edited my original post so that others can see it easily :smile:
Original post by Emily~3695
Hi, I’m currently a year 11 student predicted mostly 9s and an 8 ( English lit) I have made this thread so year 10s can ask for help with things they don’t understand or find difficult, I’m hoping that I can help make it easier for you to self study and other year 11s may also be able to help, feel free to pm me if you don’t want to post on here :smile:

Edit:
The subjects I do are
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Physics (AQA)
Maths (AQA)
English lit (AQA, Inspector calls, a Christmas carol, Romeo and Juliet, love and relationships poetry)
English language (AQA)
French (AQA)
History (edexcel, medicine through time, Weimar Germany, Elizabeth and Cold War)
DT (AQA, mainly electronics and RM)

could you give a rundown of how you revised for all your subjects please! ty
Reply 4
year 10 here too
my subjects are maths edexcel
english lang edexcel
english lit aqa
triple science aqa
religious studies ocr
business studies edexcel
french aqa
history edexcel
history is my worst subject by far and ive learnt nothing this year i want to do get a 7 in my mocks but also for some other subjects i want to get a 9 sooo does anyone know how to learn medicine and cold war all in 2 weeks
thanksss
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest