The Student Room Group

media representation of muslims

Presumably you are at university and so have internet access to a wide range of journals covering all topics, and if it's a decent university, a decent library which will have a significant number of doctoral and masters theses on almost every conceivable topic.

Even 10 years ago when I was at university, this was in place. The system must be much better now.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by marcusfox
Presumably you are at university and so have internet access to a wide range of journals covering all topics, and if it's a decent university, a decent library which will have a significant number of doctoral and masters theses on almost every conceivable topic.

Even 10 years ago when I was at university, this was in place. The system must be much better now.

What is your question? :s
Reply 2
Original post by aysha.19
What is your question? :s

It's not my question. I was responding to someone who wanted to know if anyone had done a thesis or dissertation on the media representation of muslims.

Obviously they have deleted their original post, but my response to it remains.
Reply 3
Original post by marcusfox
It's not my question. I was responding to someone who wanted to know if anyone had done a thesis or dissertation on the media representation of muslims.

Obviously they have deleted their original post, but my response to it remains.

oh ok
Hi it was me who wanted to know whether anybody has completed a dissertation on such a topic. Its just that im really struggerling and running out of time. My tutor simply doesnt care and won't give me any advice whatsover. Fellow students in my class have looked at previous dissertations in order to create their own. My question is on the media representation of muslims pre and post 9/11. Im really need help!!!!! please...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending