The Student Room Group

Snooker

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Mad Dog
I'd rather see him play Trump. It's fun watching the two best players in the world go head to head.

They should have a tournament like the nations cup. The O'Sullivan cup in which the players that hate O'Sullivan are pitted against O'Sullivan, White, Trump etc.

O'Sullivan V Trump would be good to watch tho.
Original post by green.tea
They should have a tournament like the nations cup. The O'Sullivan cup in which the players that hate O'Sullivan are pitted against O'Sullivan, White, Trump etc.

O'Sullivan V Trump would be good to watch tho.

Now now, FanBoyism isn't really good for the sport :rolleyes:
I notice he seemed to look more unhappy about the missed blue at the end of frame 20 than the long pots he's being missing.

This is why its more interesting when he's playing someone he doesn't like. You get the niggle that you can relate to past events. For example the way he looked at the red during the 3rd double could relate to Carters attack on Judd where he accused him of not apologising for flukes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh dear. Trump is getting whipped by Murphy 5-1.
7 blacks. What a time to tune in.

awwww
Reply 785
Looks like O'Sullivan is going to batter Bingham.

Bingham has improved a lot, but he's not in the same league as an in form O'Sullivan.

I don't think it'll be quite that one sided. Bingham isn't playing too badly. Did ok when playing for snookers. I reckon 13-4
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 788
I like this commentary team

Posted from TSR Mobile
He stole that 4th frame in <4 mins with 2 reds on the cushion.
White is struggling against Walden 3-0 down
Reply 791
I should really be doing my essays, not watching O'Sullivan beat Bingham :tongue:
Reply 792
98% pot success rate! :biggrin:
Reply 793
You know he's on it when he speeds up and is ready for the shot before the referee gets the ball back.
I'm really gutted I'm at work. Would love to be watching this demolition job O'Sullivan is doing on Bingham!

Looking more likely now. Bingham is starting to look despondent. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't win a frame this session but comes out for the 2nd just trying to make the score respectable and wins a couple.
Reply 796
Original post by green.tea
Looking more likely now. Bingham is starting to look despondent. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't win a frame this session but comes out for the 2nd just trying to make the score respectable and wins a couple.

Plus Ronnie could turn up for the next session and not be in the mood, you never know with him. I'd strongly expect 8-0 after this one though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rodya
Plus Ronnie could turn up for the next session and not be in the mood, you never know with him. I'd strongly expect 8-0 after this one though

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does beg the question how many tournaments and World Championships O'Sullivan could have won had he not had these temperament and emotional problems.

I think Hendry in his pomp is the only player that could live with an on fire O'Sullivan.
I loved Binghams celebration at winning one frame in the session.
Original post by Existentialgrad
It does beg the question how many tournaments and World Championships O'Sullivan could have won had he not had these temperament and emotional problems.

I think Hendry in his pomp is the only player that could live with an on fire O'Sullivan.

I'm not sure he could. But then saying nobody could beat O'Sullivan if he was consistently at his best is a bit like saying nobody could beat Hendry if he had O'Sullivans natural ability.

Quick Reply

Latest