The Student Room Group

Snooker

Scroll to see replies

Ronnie proving my point by reaching the Masters final and to play Perry/Hawkins who he'll annihilate in quick fashion, pick up 90k and disappear for another 3-4 months before returning for the Worlds. By the way, he has an interesting documentary on American Pool on the History Channel next Thursday at 10pm, should be worth watching!
Original post by Aky786UK
Ronnie proving my point by reaching the Masters final and to play Perry/Hawkins who he'll annihilate in quick fashion, pick up 90k and disappear for another 3-4 months before returning for the Worlds. By the way, he has an interesting documentary on American Pool on the History Channel next Thursday at 10pm, should be worth watching!

What a round is playing off right now? have watched the match between Ding and Perry yesterday. Gosh, Ding was really in a bad condition - and unlucky in addition. Don't forget the situation where Ding has potted the blue ball and the yellow one at the same time.

Are you talking about Ronnies show where he is showing the basics of snooker and ask questions to famous snooker players?
Original post by Kallisto
What a round is playing off right now? have watched the match between Ding and Perry yesterday. Gosh, Ding was really in a bad condition - and unlucky in addition. Don't forget the situation where Ding has potted the blue ball and the yellow one at the same time.

Are you talking about Ronnies show where he is showing the basics of snooker and ask questions to famous snooker players?

It's the semis at the moment.

No, that's his show on Eurospot. The one I'm refering to is on the History Channel next Thursday at 10pm. Pool Hustle I think it's called.
Lovely frame from Hawkins there.
Watching the match Perry vs Hawkins at the moment. Just awesome! Perry was 3-5 behind and now the semi final has to be decided in decider! its so thrilling right now!
Watching the match Perry vs Hawkins at the moment. Just awesome! Perry was 3-5 behind and now the semi final has to be decided in decider! its so thrilling right now!

5-2 behind and mathematically out. Was within his rights to concede the frame.

Yes it is. Perry was down and just about out, but what a come back. Though who ever wins will find its tough against Ronnie.
i play 8 ball pool on miniclip. now i think am a pro:u:
4 frames on the trot, epic comeback! Brilliant final brown there under pressure. Joe's seriously impressed me tonight.
Unbelievable, Hawkins has thrown this away! Well done Joe Perry.
Original post by tamil fever
i play 8 ball pool on miniclip. now i think am a pro:u:

OK?
Original post by Wilfred Little
OK?

:colonhash:and...its a snooker game
I was guilty of switching to MOTD when Hawkins was 5-2 up on a break. Then I saw it was still going & thought better keep an eye on it. Amazing never say die attitude by Perry, Hawkins must be gutted though.
:colonhash:and...its a snooker game

Maybe it's just me but your post read like it was a stab at people posting.
Maybe it's just me but your post read like it was a stab at people posting.

a stab?wdum?but i really think am a pro:colondollar:
am at like lvl 32.u should try playing it:u:
Original post by Multitalented me
Amazing never say die attitude by Perry, Hawkins must be gutted though.

Shame in a way as I'm really rooting for Hawkins to win a tournament. He's such a good player and so consistent always getting to quarters and semis and finals, but not actually winning anything.
a stab?wdum?but i really think am a pro:colondollar:
am at like lvl 32.u should try playing it:u:

I mean it read like you were having a pop at people posting. Anyway it appears this was not the case so it's just the way I read it. Apologies.

I do play it. But moved on to Total Snooker now on Android as too many gimps on the pool don't want to play again. Got a few 147s on it.

Anyway Ronnie is the man but I would rather Perry win tomorrow and Ronnie to win a couple more Worlds before he retires.
I mean it read like you were having a pop at people posting. Anyway it appears this was not the case so it's just the way I read it. Apologies.

I do play it. But moved on to Total Snooker now on Android as too many gimps on the pool don't want to play again. Got a few 147s on it.

Anyway Ronnie is the man but I would rather Perry win tomorrow and Ronnie to win a couple more Worlds before he retires.

lol.no problem.everyone misunderstands comments these days.
oh the real snooker?lol
idm who wins.they are both really good:biggrin:
Here we go.

Hunter was my favourite player, but after he died it became Ronnie. I'd like to see Perry win as he has been around for so long, but I'm supporting Ronnie anyway.
5-2 behind and mathematically out. Was within his rights to concede the frame.

Yeah, have heard about it. 2-5 behind and in a situation where snooker points were required to 'save' the frame. Just amazing that Perry has not saved this snooker for hisself only, but also won three frames in a row to come into the final. An unbelievable comeback.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest