The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 419
What was the point of showing the 'Wenger's impression' on motd??

Because a lot of people find it funny.
Original post by 419

So the audience can get a glimpse of those monstrous inbreds! Like a 19th century circus troupe, that lot.
Original post by 419

Because it's 'good humour' according to MOTD. ****ing hilarious.

It was good that they highlighted how disgusting the Stoke fans were for booing Ramsey.

I can't believe I hate a club more than Tottenham. I'm sure (not really) that they wouldn't have booed Ramsey if the same incident had happened with them.
I'd imagine almost every non-Arsenal fan would have found the Wenger impressions quite funny to be fair.
Did I really just see that? Oh no he didn't.
Original post by Loat
I'd imagine almost every non-Arsenal fan would have found the Wenger impressions quite funny to be fair.

Yeah I found them pretty funny :yy:
Reply 386
It might be funny to non Arsenal fan. But, it's happend loads before. Didn't they all criticise it when Utd fans did something similarISH a few years back??

I just think that they're trying to create some ill feelings between the 2 clubs which isn't their anymore.
(edited 12 years ago)
What happened on MOTD?

I don't watch that **** unless I absolutely have to.
Reply 388
Is there a video of the Wenger impression?

Wenger glowering on the roof of something at Old Trafford is a classic video and I need something new to enjoy after the Charming Karen Brady got old.
Reply 389
Original post by Kevmeister
What happened on MOTD?

I don't watch that **** unless I absolutely have to.

Basically made sure they replayed Stoke fans making an 'impression' of Arsene's hand waving signal and Gary did it to signal the end of the show.

I'm probably making too much of a biggie out of it tbh. But just wished they'd stop their desperate attempt to be funny and just stick to footie.
Original post by Mess.
Is there a video of the Wenger impression?

Wenger glowering on the roof of something at Old Trafford is a classic video and I need something new to enjoy after the Charming Karen Brady got old.

I can only find the Lineker impression and not the fans one.

edit: found it

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 391
hoping the stoke-arsenal relationship doesnt become even more poisonous, despite the media's efforts to make it a massive deal -.- it wont be long til someone else does a stupid tackle...
"It’s still in our hands and any negativity should be directed towards the cap wearing goblin prince and his filthy Orcs, not at us."

Arseblog on today's result, love the imagery.
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Just saw what the Stoke fans did behind Wenger's back. Spineless *****.

what did they do?
Original post by queenjaneapproximately
So the audience can get a glimpse of those monstrous inbreds! Like a 19th century circus troupe, that lot.

Well, its stoke, even the name of that city sounds ****.
Im I the only one that doesn't find gary linekar funny? I preferred adrian chiles when he used to present motd2, his too good too bad segments were worth watching the whole show.
Rosicky's assist. :coma:
On the boos aimed at Ramsey, he added: "I was more concerned about the Arsenal supporters booing Shawcross so I didn't hear the ones on Ramsey."

Are you having a ****ing laugh Tony?
In regards to the Stoke fans imitations of Wenger, they were hilarious.

Wenger clearly needs to grow a sense of humour. Sad, old man. He's not the first manager to get stick and a piss-take, he won't be the last. MTFU and grow some balls.
Original post by marcusmerehay
Rosicky's assist. :coma:

Your sig just watch Vermaelen: "What is he doi... Damn that was good!" Silent appreciation. Love it! :biggrin:

Latest