Scroll to see replies

Original post by jit987
Atleast Rooney didn't score :biggrin:

RVP is how many ahead of rooney?
Original post by jilebinator

28-26
I doubt it. They will play them to at least a draw.

Hopefully Newcastle draw to Chelsea as well. IDC who comes fourth as long as we come third.

Yeah I don't think Newcastle are the team to worry about due to their run in, may change on Wednesday though!

I'm hoping for Chelsea to come 4th, since they'll strengthen anyway regardless and be a threat to us for years. Whereas hopefully without CL, Newcastle and Spurs will be weakened or not much better next year.
Reply 583

Reply 584
How has Podolski only got 200+ league appearances but he's managed over 90 appearances for Germany?! :O
Reply 585
I'll be glad if Clichy and Toure win the league, they were good servants for us and were sold by the club rather than agitating for a move. They did everything that could be expected of them, fair play to the both of them and I wish them every success. I even find it difficult to get that upset about Nasri, I'd be more worried about seeing a scrote like Evra or De Jong with a medal in all honesty.
I still think Man Utd will win the league. Obviously this opens it up and leaves things in Man City's hands but I don't think they'll win at Newcastle and I think Man Utd will beat Sunderland on the last day if they need to.

As for ourselves, I don't think Arsenal will pick up 6 points either. Completely run out of steam at the moment and the team is looking to stumble over the line. Wenger's comments about Van Persie needing to drag us through pretty much sums it up -- he has never been that willing to put the pressure on one man. Van Persie of a month ago would've sticked his chances against Stoke, Chelsea and Wigan away and we might've picked up an extra 4 points in total.

I think we'll need Bolton or Villa to take points off Tottenham.
Looks like Samir might get a trophy after all.
****, all these city fans seem to be appearing from nowhere. The pub I watched the game in was full of city 'fans'.
Reply 589
Original post by word2yamother
****, all these city fans seem to be appearing from nowhere. The pub I watched the game in was full of city 'fans'.

In London? :confused:

maybe they're anti-manutd fans, just supporting city on a part-time basis :lol:
Original post by Ano1
In London? :confused:

Nah, in bristol but I still see quite a few people wearing city shirts whenever I go back home to london.
Reply 592
Original post by internet tough guy
maybe they're anti-manutd fans, just supporting city on a part-time basis :lol:

Exactly this, I watched it at Uni and there were two groups of people, United fans and anti-United fans, the latter forming about 80% which was great for the atmosphere :coma: Interestingly enough, the Arsenal fans were supporting Citeh, seems like Na$ri is irrelevant tbh and I agree, can't let United win 20 ffs :colonhash:
Reply 593
I still think Arsenal will win the title.

Are you sure they're not just anti-united fan? It seemed like the case in the bar I was in.

Site-note: RVP needs 3 more goals to equal most goals scored in a 38 game premier league season (set by Ronaldo).
Reply 595
Original post by Colonel.
I still think Arsenal will win the title.

Just waiting for those two massive brawls. Any day now. :cookie:
Will be go back to 4-4-2 next season with Podolski and RVP (hopefully) upfront??
Original post by Peggles_*
Will be go back to 4-4-2 next season with Podolski and RVP (hopefully) upfront??

Unlikely.

Podolski usually plays at left wing for Germany, and he's a more-than-competent backup centre-forward. With the number of central midfielders we have, it would be impossible to switch to a 4-4-2 without pissing off a lot of the squad.
I hope the squad will have 3 or 4 quality additions. Two defenders, one central and a right back, a denfensive midfielder and an attacking midfielder
Original post by Dutchman81
I hope the squad will have 3 or 4 quality additions. Two defenders, one central and a right back, a denfensive midfielder and an attacking midfielder

Lol that's 6 additions!

Latest