The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i don't think he hates them, he's sensible enough to realise business is business

but he won't go until '14 when his contract runs out
Reply 101
Whatever happens, Wenger will leave on his own terms and we'll know well in advance. He respects the club too much to just head off for more Spanish pastures.
Twitter can be funny, people are arguing about who the better manager is Wenger or Pep? No brainer.
wenger right?
Reply 104
Original post by jilebinator
Twitter can be funny, people are arguing about who the better manager is Wenger or Pep? No brainer.

Link?
Original post by Darth Vader 7
There are rumours that Barcelona will try and get Wenger this summer. Twitter has exploded with the reports that Guardiola will decide to leave Barca tomorrow.

Personally can't see it happening. He probably hates them as much as any Arsenal fan. They have ****ed our team over every time we looked likely to be getting somewhere with the team. They have ruined his plans numerous times and I doubt he would consider any contact with them. Also it's noteworthy that he apparently loves Madrid and turned them down, why would he go to their rivals?

Don't see him ever leaving Arsenal unless he gets us below top 4 (which I can never see happening). Therefore, he'll probably retire at Arsenal and I'm extremely happy about that. He may even take a role upstairs and we all know how influential he is in the club (he interviewed Gazidis lol).

I don't hate Barcelona, what, am I the only gooner who feels this way about them?
Original post by internet tough guy
I don't hate Barcelona, what, am I the only gooner who feels this way about them?

Neither do I lol. Just generalising for our fan-base. I hate what they done with the Fabregas thing but aside from that, I don't have any particular hatred towards them.
Reply 107
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Neither do I lol. Just generalising for our fan-base. I hate what they done with the Fabregas thing but aside from that, I don't have any particular hatred towards them.

Make that three. I wanted them to win the CL (just so I could see history made :redface:) even.
Original post by jit987
Link?

its on twitter, I can't really link.
Reply 109
lol spurs titanic.jpg
Reply 110
Original post by Xamanus
lol spurs titanic.jpg

That's been posted several times now. :p:
I hope RVP finds his form against Stoke, but more than anything I hope Diaby scores so I can bring out his picture again.
Reply 112
Original post by jilebinator
I hope RVP finds his form against Stoke, but more than anything I hope Diaby scores so I can bring out his picture again.

I hope Ramsey can use the game to spark into form again. He did fantastically in the home tie, which really turned around his game until this most recent slump.
Original post by Abiraleft
I hope Ramsey can use the game to spark into form again. He did fantastically in the home tie, which really turned around his game until this most recent slump.

I definitely want Ramsey to silence the haters.

He just doesn't seem to be connected to the squad, if you look at Chambo who only came this year seems to have made friends with everyone. Ramsey doesn't seem to have this connection. But I'm speculating, I don't really know what happens in the changing room.
Reply 114
A1 CC.jpg
Reply 115
Arsenal kids.jpg

Arsenal players kids. The right is easy, Guess the left.
Reply 116
Original post by Xamanus
Arsenal kids.jpg

Arsenal players kids. The right is easy, Guess the left.

No idea. Do tell!
I think the boy on the right is Shaqueel (RVP's son)
Guessing the right is Robin's.

As for the left I'll go for...hmm...Rosicky?
Looking at the height, is the left Mertesacker's daughter?

Latest