The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XII

And it's Aaaaaarsenal, Arsenal FC
We're by far the greatest team
The world has ever seen

:woohoo: Welcome to the 12th installment of the best football thread. EVER. :woohoo:

What defines Arsenal FC?

Mr. Reliable changes our season. Why? Because he gave a ****

Legends in the making

Next season?

Mr Vantastic <3

They said power was shifting in North London?

The Resurgence

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh Hai
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
:arsenal:

:h:
COYG!!!!
hiya there :biggrin:
Reply 5

Nice opening post, In2deep.
Reply 6
In2deep

That is one of the best opening posts we've had in a while - nice work! :h:

(Ran out of rep to give you :colondollar:)
Reply 7
Mine would have been better.

2/10
I'm glad democracy failed :rofl:

Good Job In2deep!

COYG!
Reply 9
Original post by Nucleolus

Nice opening post, In2deep.

Thank you! :five:

Original post by Abiraleft
That is one of the best opening posts we've had in a while - nice work! :h:

(Ran out of rep to give you :colondollar:)

Thanks! Anything for The :arsenal:

Original post by Kevmeister
Mine would have been better.

2/10

That is a compliment coming from you :rofl: Accept the fact that I won and therefore by extrapolation, Arsenal are the best team in the country.

Original post by Remarqable M
I'm glad democracy failed :rofl:

Good Job In2deep!

COYG!

Thanks! Finally won you over :p:
Reply 10
COYG!!!
Original post by In2deep

That is a compliment coming from you :rofl: Accept the fact that I won and therefore by extrapolation, Arsenal are the best team in the country.

If you choose to believe that a thread on the internet actually makes a difference then so be it. :h:

Also, this opinion is at odds with what is in the OP under the crest, which is also wrong, but w/e.
Reply 12
Original post by Kevmeister
If you choose to believe that a thread on the internet actually makes a difference then so be it. :h:

Also, this opinion is at odds with what is in the OP under the crest, which is also wrong, but w/e.

w/e :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug::smug: :smug: :smug::smug: :smug: :smug: :smug::smug: :smug: :smug: :smug::smug: :smug: :smug::smug: :smug: :smug: :smug::smug: :smug:
Well in that case, I'm having the unlucky number XIII. Haven't started an Arsenal thread yet even though I've been here this long. :cry2:
I love it. It looks amazing.

Will rep when I get some!
May this thread see emphatic victories over Stoke, Norwich, West Brom, and a successful summer!
Original post by megadeath999
May this thread see emphatic victories over Stoke, Norwich, West Brom, and a successful summer!

AMEN.
Reply 17
*subscribes* :arsenal:
Reply 18
Repped. Was about to post my vote for in 2 deep in the last thread, but it got locked off. Thread looks great btw. COYG!:arsenal:
Actually the election was fair since there were a lot of people saying 'i vote In2deep' so...Well done!

Hooray democracy! :lol:

Latest