The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Transitional fee form

Anyone else clicked on it yet? I am still waiting until I get the result for T397 first, should be mid august for it to be out, as I dont want to click on it and select it and then for some stupid reason i fail 397 and am stuck with the b.eng :rolleyes:
Reply 1
Original post by bufferz
Anyone else clicked on it yet? I am still waiting until I get the result for T397 first, should be mid august for it to be out, as I dont want to click on it and select it and then for some stupid reason i fail 397 and am stuck with the b.eng :rolleyes:

Isn't there a deadline? I've selected BSc Natural Sciences but some in my tutor group went for the Open.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
31 august appears to be it...AFAIK
Reply 3
There's only 1 degree I'm interested in so I linked mine to that as soon as the option appeared on my StudentHome. Would've liked to continue studying for an Open Degree as well but I guess that's not really an option anymore! I'll just start saving up for a Masters instead, although I'm considering other universities that also offer distance learning Masters options too, as it'll cost me a fortune wherever I do it...if I can ever afford it haha.
Reply 4
Im only interested in the b.eng, but with only scraping a grade 4 in T356, its pulled me down into the possible 2:2 rather than the comfortable 2:1 i swas aiming for, so might have to register with T356 off the profile, and substitute it with another course (MS221 maybe)

This is why I was asking about the registering for a 2nd degree with the OU also, cos I may as well wangle a BA out of them cheap too if i can....
Original post by bufferz
Im only interested in the b.eng, but with only scraping a grade 4 in T356, its pulled me down into the possible 2:2 rather than the comfortable 2:1 i swas aiming for, so might have to register with T356 off the profile, and substitute it with another course (MS221 maybe)

This is why I was asking about the registering for a 2nd degree with the OU also, cos I may as well wangle a BA out of them cheap too if i can....

You should ace MS221 no problem matey it's not a difficult module at all :smile: having said that I haven't done the exam yet!

Quick Reply

Latest