The Student Room Group

yr11 transition day

i got told that on 28th june, there will be a transition (i think leavers day is 22nd of june), also sibling told me that i will need to wear smart clothes but i dont think i have any
i think it may be for sixth form but any ideas on what we will be doing in school?
Original post by oursgrace
i got told that on 28th june, there will be a transition (i think leavers day is 22nd of june), also sibling told me that i will need to wear smart clothes but i dont think i have any
i think it may be for sixth form but any ideas on what we will be doing in school?

I think you would have to ask your school what it is, my school never did anything like that and I am not sure it is a typical thing other schools do.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I think you would have to ask your school what it is, my school never did anything like that and I am not sure it is a typical thing other schools do.

i just checked an email that the school sent to my parents, they are offering me a place at sixth form but if i meet the entry requirements i can get in. also it said that on this day we will learn more abt sixth form but tbh i feel nervous
Original post by oursgrace
i just checked an email that the school sent to my parents, they are offering me a place at sixth form but if i meet the entry requirements i can get in. also it said that on this day we will learn more abt sixth form but tbh i feel nervous

I had an induction day, which was for those who accepted their offer of a place at the sixth form. We did taster lessons of the subjects we picked, had a presentation from sixth form staff and prefects and did some team building activities as well. I am not sure what other schools would do but the transition day sounds kind of similar.

Quick Reply

Latest