The Student Room Group

Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rahul.S
:lol:

your not experiancing the good bits :colone:

It's harder to get into those without waking her up :frown:
Circulation to my feet is appauling I am like an old man haha. I wear socks to bed a lot of the time :/
Reply 42
Original post by Left Hand Drive
You live in a cool part of Scotland!

North Ayrshire number one though!

North Ayrshire is where I'm at! Not sure about it being number one, though :P
Off!
Unless I'm in bed on my own and I can't sleep because it's absolutely freezing, then I might put some socks on.
Reply 44
I rarely wear socks, so, socks off.
Original post by LTC1409
OMG, was scrolling through this thread and saw your EDF energy picture of the thing from the advert. SOOOOOO cute. Where did you find it?

Back on topic- I sleep with my socks on usually. I have bad circulation and I don't like my feet getting cold.

I found it in Google Images, but it had a white background and I turned it grey instead for TSR in Paint Shop Pro :h:
Reply 46
I like to wear small girly dresses in my back garden, even though im a 20 year old guy.
Reply 47
Original post by LTC1409
OMG, was scrolling through this thread and saw your EDF energy picture of the thing from the advert. SOOOOOO cute. Where did you find it?

Back on topic- I sleep with my socks on usually. I have bad circulation and I don't like my feet getting cold.

I bought my friends one of these from Christmas - http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gift-gadgets/my-keepon-dancing-robot/10532545.html

It's called a My Keepon Dancing Robot and they developed the one for the EDF advert. Great fun to watch! The one in the EDF advert is cuter, think they'd make a bomb if they started selling that version.
Off unless its really cold but then I end up taking them off in my sleep which is why I seem to have so many odd socks!
If I have a shower in the evening I'll wear socks in bed because I have circulation problems in my feet and my toes will be numb for hours otherwise. If I have a morning shower and keep socks on all day I'll sleep without them on.
Reply 50
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Socks should never be worn:

- in bed
- during sex
- in the shower
- while also wearing flipflops/sandals

The latter two are pretty obvious, but care to explain why for the first two?
Reply 51
Most of the time, my socks are off. Sometimes when it's a cold winter day, or I'm really tired, I'll go to bed with socks on.
Original post by Tahooper
The latter two are pretty obvious, but care to explain why for the first two?

In bed because they don't allow your feet to breathe and thus, you get sweaty feet.

During sex because they are a complete turn off when you're both otherwise naked.
Reply 53
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Not gonna lie, I've worn cotton socks in the shower to see what it feels like and it's a pretty weird/cool feeling. That said, I only did it for science...

Living life on the edge eh
Reply 54
Original post by t0m1991
I like to wear small girly dresses in my back garden, even though im a 20 year old guy.

Good for you....good for you!!
I cant stand them on I'd rather sleep on concrete then sleep with socks.
When I was younger (talking 10-11 years old and younger) I used to sleep with socks on all the time because I didn't like the feeling of having bare feet (not really sure why).

Now I sleep socks off all the time; socks on would seem weird now.
Original post by Playa10
Living life on the edge eh

You know it

I wear my nice fluffy bed socks! :smile:
Reply 59
Why do I think that I heard it was bad to sleep in socks? Actually, that sounds completely stupid....

Quick Reply

Latest