The Student Room Group

You only get to bring 1 item to uni … what are you taking

Creative answers only 😊
It would definitely be earplugs. I was a sub-warden/tutor in two different halls of residence, and you need to guard your sleep as the most essential thing in your life (even if you create most of the noise yourself at other times!).
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Wokeverhampton
It would definitely be earplugs. I was a sub-warden/tutor in two different halls of residence, and you need to guard your sleep as the most essential thing in your life (even if you create most of the noise yourself at other times!).

Nice one
Damn tough one, but an extension cord has been a lifesaver for me so I'll go with that!

-Himieka
Berocca! Definitely good for getting your energy levels back for lectures!

- Estelle
I'd bring a degree so I can rub it in everyone else's face, sit outside the windows waving with all the things they aren't allowed.
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Creative answers only 😊

A multi-tool / screwdriver ! You have no idea how helpful this was when we moved into our 4th year house and had to assemble LOTS of flatpack furniture !
Creative answers only 😊

Fluffy Socks!!! It gets cold up here in winter and I cannot tell you how many times people have been jealous when I get to come back in from the cold and throw on a pair :smile:

- Jessica
(edited 7 months ago)
Creative answers only 😊

This is such a tricky one but I would definitely say laptop. Not just for making notes but for watching Netflix too! :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
Original post by Durham Students
Damn tough one, but an extension cord has been a lifesaver for me so I'll go with that!

-Himieka

Absolutely
Original post by University of Kent
This is such a tricky one but I would definitely say laptop. Not just for making notes but for watching Netflix too! :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Work hard play hard :smile:
Original post by HWU StudentRep 3
Fluffy Socks!!! It gets cold up here in winter and I cannot tell you how many times people have been jealous when I get to come back in from the cold and throw on a pair :smile:

- Jessica

I have some stunning Percy pig ones
They are genius!
Emily <3
I have some stunning Percy pig ones
They are genius!
Emily <3

Original post by UCLan Student
A multi-tool / screwdriver ! You have no idea how helpful this was when we moved into our 4th year house and had to assemble LOTS of flatpack furniture !

A multi tool is also amazing for fixing! You are always bound to break things
Original post by StriderHort
I'd bring a degree so I can rub it in everyone else's face, sit outside the windows waving with all the things they aren't allowed.

So smart. You won that answer
Original post by UCLan Student

highly recommend Ikea's electric screwdriver/drill multi tool, pick it up when you buy your furniture
Original post by hilly-harrier
highly recommend Ikea's electric screwdriver/drill multi tool, pick it up when you buy your furniture

This is a fantastic plan! Any uni trip to IKEA is definitely worth doing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending