The Student Room Group

Highers: Am I the only one not frantically studying 6 odd hours a day now?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ..lauren
There is no source...

ermm.. Gensis 1 = source:rolleyes:
Reply 21
Original post by StudyAk
ermm.. Gensis 1 = source:rolleyes:

Oh ok I see what you mean! I don't think the answer scheme even says you need to use a source? Although I doubt you could get the full marks without evidence, I'm not sure that you structure your answers around them. I'd just sorta make a statement, back it up with the source and explain why it backs it up, which in retrospect is sorta a structure? Idk, just big up christianity and you'll pass easily!
Reply 22
Original post by ..lauren
Oh ok I see what you mean! I don't think the answer scheme even says you need to use a source? Although I doubt you could get the full marks without evidence, I'm not sure that you structure your answers around them. I'd just sorta make a statement, back it up with the source and explain why it backs it up, which in retrospect is sorta a structure? Idk, just big up christianity and you'll pass easily!

Christianity only takes up 40 marks or paper 2. For me, i still need to learn sources for capital punishment for different religions not just christianity. I got to get revising too much to know!
Reply 23
Original post by StudyAk
Christianity only takes up 40 marks or paper 2. For me, i still need to learn sources for capital punishment for different religions not just christianity. I got to get revising too much to know!

I'm panicking - what do you mean sources?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 24
Original post by aroy45
I'm panicking - what do you mean sources?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

For example if you were talking about religions that support capital punishment. Then you could say that some christians believe that capital punishment is the way to go forward for a criminal murdering an innocent victim. (Then you would write source and talk about it For example) In Exodus 21 in The new testament it talks about if you take the life of another person then your life must also be taken. ("Eye for Eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.")

However other christains may reject capital punishment to be a way of punishing criminals. In source Romans 21, It talks about how you should not get revenge and to just leave it to god in life after death.

Im sure you dont have to actually quote what it says in the bible etc but mention where in the bible it says and explain in your own word what it says. Understand?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending