The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by dean01234
I said that I should start abusing Christians and then the amount of negs I had got doubled... I think it was a fair assumption

Hmm, fair enough I can kind of get your logic...

But maybe people didn't like the idea that you suggested that in TSR, people gain respect from belittling others.

Just an idea...
Her trampiness is part of her appeal.
Reply 82
I would crawl through a barrel of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in one of Megan Fox's turds.
Reply 83
I don't know. When she's going for a more 'Classic Hollywood' look and doesn't look like a walking Wotsit, she can look extremely pretty.
Haaaaahaaa how can you find Kelly Brook more attractive when you don't even know who she is??
I've never seen any of her films but from pictures I can say she's very attractive.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by roodootoo
Hmm, fair enough I can kind of get your logic...

But maybe people didn't like the idea that you suggested that in TSR, people gain respect from belittling others.

Just an idea...

Its a horrible thing, but very true...
Reply 87
No Way She looks beautiful and gorgeous.
Reply 88
Original post by Incorrect.
Such a cringe when people on TSR say 'would not bang' as if they're some sort of sex guru when in reality they're probably some 18 year old sex starved creep who's never seen a member of the female sex (bar their mums) naked

Real talk from a real expert
Reply 89
Original post by Part A
Real talk from a real expert

Correct
Reply 90
Why must beauty be determined by whether they would get "banged" or not. I'm starting to lose my faith in the vast majority of men, which is a shame because I know that there are some pretty decent guys still left.
Reply 91
Original post by YB101
Why must beauty be determined by whether they would get "banged" or not. I'm starting to lose my faith in the vast majority of men, which is a shame because I know that there are some pretty decent guys still left.

What? Saying someone would get "banged" is simply the same as saying they're a certain level of attractiveness or above, so doesn't determine beauty, but is determined by it. I can't see how that would ever not be the case?
Reply 92
Original post by Slumpy
What? Saying someone would get "banged" is simply the same as saying they're a certain level of attractiveness or above, so doesn't determine beauty, but is determined by it. I can't see how that would ever not be the case?

Yes but should it really be that way ?

"4/10 would not bang" << that comment sparked something in me. Rating and judging women purely on looks and determing whether they would "bang" or not is just degrading.

But w/e
Reply 93
Original post by YB101
Yes but should it really be that way ?

Yeah, why not?

Original post by YB101

"4/10 would not bang" << that comment sparked something in me. Rating and judging women purely on looks and determing whether they would "bang" or not is just degrading.

But w/e

I would put money on the majority of people doing the same to men, and neither of those things bother me that much.
And yes, they may be being judged on looks, but the important thing here is that you aren't judging someone's worth as a person here, you are literally only judging their looks. I don't see how this could cause issue with anybody (as surely everybody rates almost everyone they meet in a variety of categories).
Original post by miah78
what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
Its just impossible.
your either gay ,lesbo or straight.

moron.
OP i don't find megan fox attractive though i think she is very good looking... mainly when she has more natural shots taken of her. she looks A LOT better with natural make up. i also think she looked a lot hotter before all the evidental botox/surgery she had done.

sometimes she looks really pretty, other times she looks average or unattractive... but she still is miles above average and there is no way on earth i would ever call her appearance "ugly"... which is quite an extreme thing to say about anyone tbh.

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by miah78
what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
Its just impossible.
your either gay ,lesbo or straight.

I'm going to have to do some serious thinking to find a more stupid post on TSR. Which, by the by, is saying an awful lot.
Ugly, bit of an over statement,but its gud you pointed out she isnt a total stunner face wise cos most people (an most here)are only admiring her shape
If she's ugly I want to be ugly she's hardly Quasimodo

Only because she doesn't look like Zooey Deschanel doesn't make her ugly OP.

When people start labeling people ugly I wonder what they look like themselves like that Olympic official that said that Jessica Ennis is FAT. WTF if she's fat I want to be fat.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 99
well, okay then !

Latest