The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

University of Northampton 2012 Spencer Perceval Hall

Hi!

Just starting this thread to find anyone else heading to Northampton in September :biggrin:

I'm in Spencer Perceval :biggrin:

xx
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I've deleted my room number after what that guy said :smile: haha at least we know some people in out flat now :smile: xx
(edited 11 years ago)
Northampton
Reply 2
oh yay! a neighbour hehe :smile: im doing primary education! do you have facebook? xx
Of course! Aha its becca davies my pictures black and white :smile: xxxx
Reply 4
I'm in flat 10, but I see your doing OT too:smile: xx
Oh nice :smile: it'll be nice to know someone before I get there :smile: how old are you? xxxx
Reply 6
Aha that's what I thought! Sorry to Interject on your post, I've only seem/spoke to one other person doing the OT course at unt :smile: and I'm 18 how about you? Xx
Reply 7
no its good were all getting to know each other before we get there! itll make that first day less awkward ahah :3 xx
No its fine! :smile: I'm 18 too, have you got facebook? xxx
Reply 9
Hehe, it's so exiting but making it that much more real now :3 aha xx
Reply 10
Ooh, same age too! And I do indeed it's Abbie Mowbray :smile: xx
I know, I was a but apprehensive at first cos it's so far away but I'm beginning to get more and more excited now :smile: xx
Reply 12
abbie i think were friends on that yougo hahah:P and i added someone called becca davies hehe but it couldve been someone random who is now like who are you/ ha :P x
Reply 13
I know! It seems like a long time coming, so much shopping to do still aha, are either of you coming far? Xx
HELLOOO, I'm Spencer Perceval too! Flat 10 Room 1! Add me on facebook Katherine Terris :smile: and I'm doing early years education
xx
I think you've added a randomer to be honest! Aha ill try add you now, what's your name? Or email address that's probably easier xx
Reply 16
Ooh, how funny! I didn't realise names on here aha! What course are you doing? Xx
I'm coming from south wales xxx
Reply 18
Haaa i got all excited and bought some bedding the other day :P im coming from sheffield, what about you?

Original post by katherineterris
HELLOOO, I'm Spencer Perceval too! Flat 10 Room 1! Add me on facebook Katherine Terris :smile: and I'm doing early years education
xx

yay! another neighbour hehe :biggrin: xox
Reply 19
Original post by Abbieee
Ooh, how funny! I didn't realise names on here aha! What course are you doing? Xx

im doing primary ed :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending