The Student Room Group

G543 Jan 2012????

Hey basically im sitting down to do my revision and i wasnt sure whether i wanted to do turning to crime of after a guilty verdict (im definatley doing making a case and reaching a verdict)
was wondering if anyone knows what questions came up on the forensic side in JAN 2012 so if one of them came up twice then then theres no point me doing it now
any help is appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by JessChappers01
Hey basically im sitting down to do my revision and i wasnt sure whether i wanted to do turning to crime of after a guilty verdict (im definatley doing making a case and reaching a verdict)
was wondering if anyone knows what questions came up on the forensic side in JAN 2012 so if one of them came up twice then then theres no point me doing it now
any help is appreciated :biggrin:

JAN 12 was genes and serotonin, interogation techniques, effects of shields/videotapes on children giving evidence and ear accupuncture :smile: ....

id advise to learn three booklets though! definatly.
turning to crime is really easy to learn so id advise that one. the reason id advise learning at least three is because the exam board could only put on two orensic booklets and if thats in your case turning to crime and ater a guilty verdict youd be screwed as you wouldnt know any of the 4 Qs ?
Oh yeah i know im definatley revising 3 of each topic :biggrin:
i found out yesterday that in the health and clinical the other secion im studying dsyfunctional behaviour came up and there was two questions on it which is good because thats the one topic i decided to leave out anyway! however forensic had all 4 come up so they could put two of any of them up this time hopefully not after a guilty verdict because thats the other topic im leaving out!
fingers crossed anyhow
how are you revising for this exam? :smile:
Reply 3
after a guilty verdict is the only topic that hasn't come up twice in forensic so i wouldn't leave that one out!
reaching a verdict has come up the most in the past i think so if youre going to leave one out, maybe that one?
Reply 4
If After a Guilty Verdict comes up twice and the other two questions are evil, I will actually cry.
Iv decided to just stick to what I was already revising because it's too late now! But hopefully if I learn the context of the studies well enough even if I don't get a choice I should be okay I don't really like turning to crime so I'd love for making a case and reaching a verdict to come however this is highly unlikely haha!
Fingers crossed everyone :smile:
Reply 6
Judging by what has come up in the past, I think there will be one question from Turning to Crime, one from Making a Case and two from After a Guilty Verdict. Reaching a Verdict has come up too many times already.
Reply 7
what do people think is going to come up in health?
Any ideas what will come up in G543 for sport and exercise???!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Does anybody know what came up for sport and exercise last time?! (JAN 2012)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending