The Student Room Group

Whats the most cash youve ever physically held in your hand?

Scroll to see replies

about 3 grand
Reply 41
~£500
Reply 42
£250
Reply 43
Just over a grand.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I work for Waitrose on checkouts every Saturday. My branch takes an average of £250 000 every Saturday, and I'll cash up maybe two or three of the 16 tills.

My maths isn't good enough to work it out, but I probably hold quite alot of money.
bout £400
£550
Reply 47
I once managed to save £65. Remember holding in my hands smiling.
1 grand

and no my mom took it off me..
Reply 49
I think £600....it was the amount of cash i had saved at one point, until i spent most of it on an amp.
Reply 50
4grand in 20s, felt like a bowse
25 bags
probably around 170...
One 'gee' . Felt good even though I was away to give to someone for a car.
Reply 54
just over 1,000 in notes - moving money from bank to bank.
about 1,500 in loose change! i go carol singing for a charity and had all my takings in my suitcase to get down to the charity's centre. It's amazing how heavy that amount of money is! and no, i didn't do anything weird lol!
Only £300 :h:. I didn't do anything weird, but i did feel a bit paranoid.
Reply 56
I don't know the most I've ever had, but at one time I had about £30 in 5p coins. I was like, eeee I'm so rich, just feeling them flow between my fingers. Then I arranged them into squares of 100. Then I built a giant vault with a diving board and swam around in them (in my mind).
If currency doesn't matter, then $800. Since I had to look after that on a very long journey from my house (London) to a hotel (Washington DC) I was pretty paranoid!

In £s though, probably only £100.
£1600

The 1k has been in my desk for about 6 months. No idea what I'm gonna do with it.
Me and my friend had $700 of cash each when we went to Washington earlier this year. Not much compared to what some others on this thread have had, but dollars are quite interesting because it looks like toy money.

I have seen $3000 in cash before though on another trip.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending