The Student Room Group

OCR History B (Modern World) GCSE - 12th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gooner4ever
They are quite low! Good luck everyone

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

lowest they have ever gone i believe ? good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 381
Yeah its pretty low, probably because of the Bolshevik source question I'm guessing which I got luckily and hopefully most of you did too! Let's do tomorrow people and enjoy it! Remember, us great historians should remember that the past isn't as important as the future. So if you aren't to happy with your grades just remember, AS are more important!
Reply 382
Didn't drop any marks
wow so i got FULL UMS on Paper 1 and Coursework than a C on paper 2 , putting me 3 UMS off an A* :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Reply 384
Original post by Loiks94
Didn't drop any marks

You won't have gotten 75/75, you just had full UMS. It's easy to get full UMS like I did but I doubt I got 75/75.
Reply 385
Original post by Michael's
You won't have gotten 75/75, you just had full UMS. It's easy to get full UMS like I did but I doubt I got 75/75.

didn't drop any marks on the UMS then? Idiot.
Original post by Fas
wow so i got FULL UMS on Paper 1 and Coursework than a C on paper 2 , putting me 3 UMS off an A* :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Omg exactly the same thing happend to me! 4 UMS off though
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Omg exactly the same thing happend to me! 4 UMS off though

serious ? wow nice one OCR... getting mine remarked , cos History is one of those subjects that depends on whoever is marking it to an extent. hopefully i can gain an extra 1-2 raw marks to take my UMS up.
Reply 388
Original post by Loiks94
didn't drop any marks on the UMS then? Idiot.

Can't call me an idiot after getting 10A* 3A and an A* in A/S Maths.

Lol neg neg neg.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Fas
serious ? wow nice one OCR... getting mine remarked , cos History is one of those subjects that depends on whoever is marking it to an extent. hopefully i can gain an extra 1-2 raw marks to take my UMS up.

Yeah, and my friend got a D (A* student) in paper 2 and we were like wtf?! I'm getting both paper remarked becuase my history teacher says my paper 2 might not go up by 2 so it's risky...
Yeah, and my friend got a D (A* student) in paper 2 and we were like wtf?! I'm getting both paper remarked becuase my history teacher says my paper 2 might not go up by 2 so it's risky...

yeah its messed up :frown: aha yeah i got full UMS in Paper 1 so not much point in me remarking that one :P im getting that, Biology and Physics and German remarked what do you think to this ? worth a remark ?

History OCR - 177/200 UMS ( 3 UMS off an A* ) - full UMS in paper 1 and coursework , but a Grade C ( 38 UMS ) in Paper 2 pulled me down

AQA Biology - 357/400 UMS ( 3 UMS off an A* ) - 90 UMS in my Unit 2 exam , and my CA was downgraded from 90 UMS to 85 UMS

AQA Physics - 359/400 ( this one hurt a lot - 1 UMS off an A* ) i got 90 UMS in my CA and 97 UMS in Unit 2 exam but 84 UMS in Unit 3 exam

AQA German - 364/400 ( 6 UMS off an A* ) got 54 UMS ( A*) in Listening , 83 UMS in Speaking ( A* ) 86 UMS in Writing ( A* ) then a Grade C ( 41 UMS ) in the Reading exam.

2 A* and 7 A was my result - any good ? :biggrin:
Original post by Fas
yeah its messed up :frown: aha yeah i got full UMS in Paper 1 so not much point in me remarking that one :P im getting that, Biology and Physics and German remarked what do you think to this ? worth a remark ?

History OCR - 177/200 UMS ( 3 UMS off an A* ) - full UMS in paper 1 and coursework , but a Grade C ( 38 UMS ) in Paper 2 pulled me down

AQA Biology - 357/400 UMS ( 3 UMS off an A* ) - 90 UMS in my Unit 2 exam , and my CA was downgraded from 90 UMS to 85 UMS

AQA Physics - 359/400 ( this one hurt a lot - 1 UMS off an A* ) i got 90 UMS in my CA and 97 UMS in Unit 2 exam but 84 UMS in Unit 3 exam

AQA German - 364/400 ( 6 UMS off an A* ) got 54 UMS ( A*) in Listening , 83 UMS in Speaking ( A* ) 86 UMS in Writing ( A* ) then a Grade C ( 41 UMS ) in the Reading exam.

2 A* and 7 A was my result - any good ? :biggrin:

2A* 7A is amazing! I got 3A* 4A 2 B and an A in AS level ICT,
I'm telling you guys they marked paper 2 way too harshly!

oh yeah man i lost my A* cos of that :angry: getting it remarked as its only 3 UMS i need thankfully to go up

Do you think the remark will be marked normally?

I'm not too sure I got full ums in both papers yet I got a D in my coursework x_x

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Reply 396
Original post by Michael's
Can't call me an idiot after getting 10A* 3A and an A* in A/S Maths.

LOL IDIOT I got 13 A* 6 A's 19 GCSEs at 16 IDIOT

Yh I would think about maybe doing a remark.I'm sure they usually take more time when marking a remark
Yh I would think about maybe doing a remark.I'm sure they usually take more time when marking a remark

yep they get much less people so the marks will generally go up with a re mark hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending