Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

A2 PE Edexcel exam June 20th 2012 discussion

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is for all those sitting this exam next week! I am and ive been told that the grade boundaries are really low so last year 54/90 was an A* but my school told be its because the exam is really hard- with 1/2 of the people in my schooll last year getting U's.

So i thought people could share their revision tips, resources, teachers tips and so on....Hope revisions going well, because mine isnt and i have to get an A or A* and have Enlgish Literature on the same day!

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarrrz)
    This is for all those sitting this exam next week! I am and ive been told that the grade boundaries are really low so last year 54/90 was an A* but my school told be its because the exam is really hard- with 1/2 of the people in my schooll last year getting U's.

So i thought people could share their revision tips, resources, teachers tips and so on....Hope revisions going well, because mine isnt and i have to get an A or A* and have Enlgish Literature on the same day!

How did you find it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    heya,

I thought that the exam went really well i think the the 20 mark questions were ok, the second one was a bit vague. Dont think i got full marks on the first question or the question on SAQ but bound to pick up some!

anyone else?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 21, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.