The Student Room Group

A2 PE Edexcel exam June 20th 2012 discussion

This is for all those sitting this exam next week! I am and ive been told that the grade boundaries are really low so last year 54/90 was an A* but my school told be its because the exam is really hard- with 1/2 of the people in my schooll last year getting U's.

So i thought people could share their revision tips, resources, teachers tips and so on....Hope revisions going well, because mine isnt and i have to get an A or A* and have Enlgish Literature on the same day!

:tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by Zarrrz
This is for all those sitting this exam next week! I am and ive been told that the grade boundaries are really low so last year 54/90 was an A* but my school told be its because the exam is really hard- with 1/2 of the people in my schooll last year getting U's.

So i thought people could share their revision tips, resources, teachers tips and so on....Hope revisions going well, because mine isnt and i have to get an A or A* and have Enlgish Literature on the same day!

:tongue:

How did you find it?
Reply 2
heya,

I thought that the exam went really well :smile: i think the the 20 mark questions were ok, the second one was a bit vague. Dont think i got full marks on the first question or the question on SAQ but bound to pick up some!

anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending