The Student Room Group

Wimbledon 2012

Scroll to see replies

They should put the roof up but of course Roger plays better indoors so why should they?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
(edited 11 years ago)
ArcadiaHorse's avatar is distracting me from the tennis. :frown:
Reply 3982
Original post by london_toon
wish there was some federer fans in the crowd. poor guy must be feeling left out.

There's plenty of them in the crowd.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
I've been posting the entire time. And it certainly isn't "in the bag" for either player at one set all.

Well that's what I was getting at, that it wasn't in the bag at a set a piece.
Reply 3984
Another good hold. This is so tight now.
Fair play Murray, superb! Matching Federer for this long merits respect
Both Murray and myself need rain. Got lots of prep I need to do for my stir-fry! :tongue:
Reply 3987
Murray did well to hold there. Pretty impressed, as I'm sure in the past Fed sneaking the 2nd set, then that kinda pressure would've done for him.
Federer's clearly taken the momentum back.
wish there was some federer fans in the crowd. poor guy must be feeling left out.

You're kidding right? There are plenty of Federer fans in the crowd - in fact they're about as loud as the Murray fans who are pretty subdued compared to previous matches.
Original post by TopHat

Excuse you :tongue:
Original post by Sirocco11
Well that's what I was getting at, that it wasn't in the bag at a set a piece.

And you were also implying that the people who want Federer to win weren't posting when he was a set down, and only started again after he levelled. I'm saying I've been posting the entire time as indeed have many others who want Federer to win, which is obvious if you read through the last few pages of the thread.
Original post by TopHat

TSR is distracting tbf :redface:
Rain!
Original post by Sirocco11
Yeah it does feel that way - shades of Roddick '09.

Roddick was in control of that match, and dictated play. This is completely different with Roger in control; besides from the fact Murray won the first set offcourse.
Now that's efficiency.
lol murray nearly getting covered
Reply 3997
Here comes the rain. Roof to be closed, which would edge the game firmly in Fed's favour right?

Some guy shouted "I love you Roger!" near the start.
Reply 3999
Murray's lost his hold on the game now, Fed making less mistakes.

Quick Reply

Latest