The Student Room Group

King's College Wimbledon Interviews

Hi,

I have passed the written tests for King's College Wimbledon. My interview is on Saturday. My A-Level Subjects (that I will be interviewed on) are: Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I will also have a 'general' interview. Could some people that have done the exam/know about it tell me how to prepare/what to expect? I genuinely have no idea where to start, and I am concerned as the exam is very close. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :smile:
i'm also interviewing for kcs wimbledon! it would be great if you could let me know how the interview goes as mine is on a different day :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 11academic11
Hi,

I have passed the written tests for King's College Wimbledon. My interview is on Saturday. My A-Level Subjects (that I will be interviewed on) are: Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I will also have a 'general' interview. Could some people that have done the exam/know about it tell me how to prepare/what to expect? I genuinely have no idea where to start, and I am concerned as the exam is very close. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :smile:

Hi i am also going to the interview tomorrow and im doing biology chemistry and maths what i've done is like kinda prepared answers for commonly asked general questions
Original post by ifallout
Hi i am also going to the interview tomorrow and im doing biology chemistry and maths what i've done is like kinda prepared answers for commonly asked general questions

Wait did they tell you they would be in each subject they just told me it would be in two subjects and a general
Reply 4
Original post by Anoymous7890
Wait did they tell you they would be in each subject they just told me it would be in two subjects and a general

oh mb i meant those were the subjects i was choosing but it the same as u 2 subjects one general
Has anyone heard back from King's yet?
Hi I got an offer for kings does anyone have any knowledge on the environment I’ve heard the boys can be quite bad is this true ?
Reply 7
Original post by frances2022
Has anyone heard back from King's yet?

Yes I believe the offers have been sent out, my friend and I’ve both gotten offers :smile:
Reply 8
I also got an offer 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending