The Student Room Group

Wimbledon 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Aw, I missed a load of action. What happened with Sharapova and Tsonga (in the first set)?
At least they are closing the roof now.
****ing rain delays again. :angry:
With Tsonga probably losing, all hope now rest on the shoulders of Del Potro to save tennis by preventing Murray reaching the final.
Original post by Jack93o
With Tsonga probably losing, all hope now rest on the shoulders of Del Potro to save tennis by preventing Murray reaching the final.

What's the Tsonga score?

Federer only two games from progressing.

EDIT: Oh, wait, he was already through. I must have missed something.
Original post by Jack93o

:biggrin: Absolutely. In all honesty, however, the only players I can see beating Murray are Djokovic and Federer.
Original post by KingMessi
What's the Tsonga score?

lol, Federer won ages ago. I think you must be watching a replay.
Original post by KingMessi
What's the Tsonga score?

EDIT: Oh, wait, he was already through. I must have missed something.

tsonga's down a set :frown:
Original post by Jack93o

Why don't you specifically want Murray to progress to the final?
Original post by Chief Wiggum
lol, Federer won ages ago. I think you must be watching a replay.

Original post by Lamps08
1-0 to Fish. Federer has already won...

I know this now. I've been busy so it's only been on in the background. I assumed there had been an extra-long set or something. :colondollar:
Reply 1390
LOL at the dancing Queen Victoria:biggrin:
Original post by thetopnotch
Why don't you specifically want Murray to progress to the final?

His disgusting tennis should have no place in Wimbledon. Have you seen the guy play?

All he does is push the ball back and wait for his opponent to make a mistake, thats basically he's whole style of play. Watching him play is one big snoozefest.
Original post by Jack93o
His disgusting tennis should have no place in Wimbledon. Have you seen the guy play?

All he does is push the ball back and wait for his opponent to make a mistake, thats basically he's whole style of play. Watching him play is one big snoozefest.

This. Added to that, he's got the personality of a corpse and about as likeable as Gary Glitter in a maternity ward.
Azarenka and Ivanovic :drool:
Original post by Harry Callahan
This. Added to that, he's got the personality of a corpse and about as likeable as Gary Glitter in a maternity ward.

Now that's a tad harsh.
Original post by fudgesundae
Azarenka and Invanovic :drool:

The only reason to watch women's tennis. :tongue:
Original post by Harry Callahan
The only reason to watch women's tennis. :tongue:

This. They should scrap the women's draw and have a lesbian one hundred and twenty eight some.
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Now that's a tad harsh.

That he has no personality and isn't particularly likeable? I reckon it's bang-on personally but each to their own.
Reply 1398
Now that's a tad harsh.

But the truth :tongue:
This. They should scrap the women's draw and have a lesbian one hundred and twenty eight some.

:biggrin: I bet they're all lesbians. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest